Why are ugly girls pickier than non-ugly girls?

I'm a guy with a lot of female cousins and sisters. All my cousins and sisters have a lot of female friends. I've observed a lot of female behavior in my lifetime.

The ugly girls are very mean. They are always calling men superficial, but they are very superficial themselves.

The pretty girls are also superficial, but their degree of shallowness is always lower than the one ugly girls have.

Pretty girls are less mean, and more willing to give an average guy a chance. Ugly girls are super mean to average looking men, especially shorter men, and a very hesitant to give an average guy a chance.

Why is this? I am gay by the way lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know I'm pretty and I have super high standards.

What Girls Said 4

• Because we are ugly inside and out? Everyone wants the best that they can get. And it's proven that hot girls actually have less options than ugly and average women because men are more likely to ask us out, since they fear being rejected by hot women.

I'm not really mean to men I am not attracted to, but if I say I'm not interested, please listen to me the first time! I get irritated if they ask again and again, which many (NOT ALL) do. I like short men though, and not really mean to them. I'm mean to people who act stupid or if they can't take no for an answer, which is acting stupid!

• Possibly because the pretty girls have more experience with dating and know how to handle themselves, whereas the ugly ones only go on their instincts. Otherwise this is simply a coincidence, because most of the pretty girls I know are picky, and they ugly ones are desperate

• Because they probably don't see themselves as ugly.

• Not all do. I am extremely ugly, and I have never gone for an attractive guy because I know he won't like me. I don't see the point in setting myself up for failure. That being said, I've never been asked out on a date either. So I know there is no point in liking anyone. I just don't even bother.

What Guys Said 1

• It's their bitternes what causes that.