How do I become more confident around guys I find attractive?

I'm sure this problem is pretty common, but I want to know if any other ladies have found a way around this. Around most guys, I'm pretty calm and collected. However, if I'm extremely attracted to a guy, I can barely form words and if I do, they're just a jumble of sounds that don't even sound like English. At best, I come off as shy, at worst, I'm probably seen as rude or uninterested, the exact opposite of what I want. Sometimes I've built the pressure up so much by admiring from afar that when I actually get a chance to talk to them, I retreat into this little shell. Has anyone else really overcome this problem? I know it won't exactly be easy, as it was pretty hard to start talking to guys I wasn't attracted to in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• stop giving a ****, and go after the meat!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Lol its normal even guys get toungue tied when talking to a crush. Just be you and start with small chatter like ask him about hobbies or stuff and if he seems still hesitant take the advantage of the empty space and say something. who knows maybe a mutual hobby or dream adventure.

"Just one step at a time."

• yeah it's tough. just smile and twirl your hair, and give subtle hints

• Ahahaha what a weenie xD jst b urself.. im sure theyl notice u

What Girls Said 0