I am attractive, but I do not know how to keep a man, help? I feel like sex is all I have to offer, help?

What are some of the things that keeps a man in a relationship, other than sex

Most Helpful Guy

• find someone who has a hobby you like, or shares interests in things you like.
    if they only going for the relationship is sex, it won't last. if you have common ground to connect on, and so you have interest in doing things together, whether just talking, or going places and seeing things, your relationship will be stronger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start doing some soul searching and find your worth and independence if not you will be like most people not knowing themselves and being clingy.

What Guys Said 1

• Personality is important. Find hobbies that also interests men. Be curious, learn stuff, be interesting. We looooove someone who can cook for us. I think it becomes even more a factor than appearances after a while. That's all I have for now.

What Girls Said 1

• Improve yourself by observing other people, also start reading more.