Should I continue talking to this boy or no?

I met a guy a few weeks ago, and he is very nice. We were in religion class last semester and he would always try to flirt with me, but at the time I had a boyfriend. A few weeks ago I ran into him and he came up to me asking flirting with me etc. We talked and exchanged numbers. We went to lunch, and have gone out a few times since, even had some sleepovers. But the problem is, I don't know if he is good enough for me. I am a very beautiful girl, who is worth a lot and he although very attractive doesn't have much going on for him. He isn't in any organizations or sports teams, his friends are weird and he seems a little clingy. I like him, and his attention but I'm not sure if I should continue things. What do you all think? Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• i think your being shallow. if you see him as a nice guy and he treats you well. you also see him as a little attractive. but the only problem is his social status then i feel you have an issue and need to open your eyes.
    sorry for putting it so bluntly but thats what i see.

• Well, I think you shouldn't continue talking to this guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you sound sort of superficial. But please, don't ask me why.