If a guy likes what are some reasons he won't make a move?

so i like this guy when we talkI always feel so comfortable with him. He sometimes tell me things that are personal. he told me that I would understand because we have gone through similar things. I want to think he likes me. He will always pay attention to my clothes if its new or what I say or do. he will even remember detail of things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, if your relationship is deep enough that you are sharing personal stories that you wouldn't normally tell others then the man is normally already interested, it is more likely to be the woman that still sees it as 'just' friendship (in my experience) so if you have feelings developing then I think there is a good chance he is interested. Just like you though, he isn't sure if their is reciprocation of his feelings. If you like him enough to want to explore a new leve in your relationship then you may have to give him some encouragement to show you are interested, even if you aren't ready to raise the subject directly.

• yes, when he shares personal things. he has said I know u won't tell no one I can trust you. But we talk every now and then not everyyday or something like that. But when we talk its always so comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's not a homosexual, he is definitely attracted to you.

• hahaha I habe no idea why but thos is funny.

What Guys Said 3

• Because he's just as afraid as you are. Plus he isn't sure how you feel. Tell him how yoy feel

• In my opinion, We're afraid of coming off too strong or doing something that will make you pull away from us. He might not think of you as someone who is relationship material and just a close friend. He might want to be with you but doubts he could actually maintain the relationship. I would say that remembering detail is something that every guy does, But sadly a lot of them actually don't. In any case, Confront him about how you feel. He could feel the same exact way but as a guy there is so many other pressures that we feel while taking in the idea of the relationship and a constant one would be "I am not good enough for her".

• He isn't sure if you like him.

What Girls Said 0