Are you okay with whites and blacks dating?

• Yes, I'm cool with it.
  • Only when it's between a white guy and black girl.
  • Only when if its between a black guy and white girl.
  • No, I'm against it.
I'm sorry for sounding "racist" as few of you mentioned, but that's not my intention, I want to know what people think about this in 2016. I'm totally against racism. Everyone has a right to date who ever they want whatever their skin colour maybe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I don't give a single fuck, I have other things to worry about.

Plus: we are all humans at the end, black, white or whatever. There shouldn't be a difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend's white and I'm black. I'm very attracted to him and care for him a lot. I don't care at all about him being white. It doesn't even cross my mind really because it's not an issue. I don't think it matters what color someone is when you want to date them. It shouldn't matter at all.

• you know... something has always bugged me... im gonna pm you about it..

What Guys Said 28

• Did you know that black/white couples have a higher rate of stillborn/death than white/white?

"The analysis included approximately 1.6 million live births and 1749 stillbirths. In the unadjusted model, compared with two white parents, black/black and black/white couples had a significantly higher risk of fetal death. When all demographic, social, biological, genetic, congenital, and procedural risk factors except gestational age and birth weight were included, the odds ratios (OR) were all still significant. Black/black couples had the highest level of risk (OR 2.11, CI 1.77-2.51), followed by black mother/white father couples (OR 2.01, CI 1.16-3.48), and white mother/black father couples (OR 1.84, CI 1.33-2.54). Virtually all of the higher risk of fetal death was explainable by higher rates of low birth weight and prematurity."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

• That's really surprising. I thought biology LIKED diversity. And thank you for actually citing a source and leaving a quote, there are too many people who put up arguments and say "find the information on your own, it's not my job to support my own argument." Props to you.

• @cupcakes94 Why thank you for your rational response. And from what professional sources I've seen, biracial humans are like hybrids in other species--stronger in some areas, and have more problems in other areas. Such as,

"A new study of Chinese-Caucasian, Filipino-Caucasian, Japanese-Caucasian and Vietnamese-Caucasian individuals concludes that biracial Asian Americans are twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder."
      www.ucdavis.edu/.../biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health

Simple fact is, there are genetic differences between races, and those differences mesh badly in some areas.

• This is all really good to know. Thanks for sharing the info!

• IDGAF - what am I the Dating Police? lol

• cdn.retrowaste.com/.../...fashion-men-coats-01.jpg
    1930s guy says: "That's an abomination!"

• I dated one half white/half black girl and I had 2 dates with a 100% black woman. I enjoyed them both.

• What's wrong in that. I date Asian and Mexican and Indians too.

• Lol.

• Sorry but bad question. You're dealing with only 2 colors there are many varied skin colors. But more importantly is the fact that there are many different cultures in the world which are so amazing do we get rid of all our many cultures to fuck a person with different skin color.

• In early elementary school I actually wasn't, since I was living in South Carolina at the time. It just looked.. wrong to me. However, I got over it pretty quickly.

• I'm against it but I'm just a conservative thinker

• But why? They're just skin colors. Would you think it would be wrong to pair a black cat and a white cat? Why is it wrong with humans? After all, skin color is pretty much just the result of where in the world you originated from. It doesn't matter.

• And let me guess you are the only clear sighted who will not bow down to freedom and equal rights for all?

• @ShaeNielson why are people so naive. What qualifies your opinion. I bet you get everything from the telly. Look up propaganda. Why does immigration only flow into white countries. Syria closer to Saudi and israel. Why not them? There's a global agenda against the white race. White men are horrible now apparently and everybody else is cool and sexy. It's bollocks. Idiot girls fall for it hook, line and sinker. Not me. I know how the world works and it's not like they tell you. I stick to my own bloody race. Show a bit loyalty.

• I'm hispanic, and I've never been particularly attracted to black girls, but to each his own. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions, beliefs, likes, dislikes. We're human and have free will, who am I to judge?

• Sure why wouldn't I be?

• of course. it's sad that this has even to be a question...

• It's their choice

• Of course.

• where i live that never happens so its cool can't really be okay or not okay with if it doesn't happen.

• My calendar says 2016, not 1916. What does yours say?

• My level of fucks given is so low that I think you owe me a few just for answering this question.

• I like oreos so...

• Sure, as long as they love each other and don't treat the other like shit/crap.

• I dip my Oreos in milk when I eat em.

• Yeah, I don't care... it's not my business neither can I relate to it. I'm neither white or black.

• I don't care what other people choose to do some I'm fine with it.

• I have no issues with it

• Why would I be against it?

• totally acceptable

• yeah.. definitely cool with it

• What kind of question is that? :)
    In 21st century in a free country it would not be ok?

One it is none of anyones business what someone does or does not do with their life. Then I would really like to find out any actual viable reason why someone might have a problem with something (skin colour) that accounts for less than 0.001% of our genes.

Hey its the same cliched answer, if they make you happy colour does not matter.

• Honestly I don't give a shit...

What Girls Said 33

• I don't understand why anyone has a problem with something that doesn't affect them in any way at all.

• Ikr. Finally someone who understands :')

• This is just such a sad question :/ my boyfriend is black and wow i dont get why people have to judge others due to their skin colour, a relationship is between two people, what they want to do is their idea and of all things like skin colour should not affect them!

• Took the words right out of my mouth Sweetheart :* ... except the 'My boyfriend is black' part because your a girl and i dont have a boyfriend and... yeah im gonna keep quite now hahaha <3

• yes oh my gosh why is this a thing?

• They can do whatever they want. They are not my slaves.

• Hell yeah i am. I mean come on it's none of mine or anyone else business anyways.

• I'm 100% ok with it.

• Could care less what other people do.

I do have to say the most beautiful kids and people come from mixed race couples!

• I don't really care

• As long as they have the right interests in each other why not

• Lol @ the 13 guys who said they're against it. I bet they're conservative and the same ones who think "men are logical, women are emotional".

• race should never be an issue the only thing that should matter is a couple feel about each other

• Of course. If they are happy together, that is what matters.

• No matter how hard I try, I can not come up with a single reason to be against it. Then again, Im not a piece of racist shit so what do I know.

• Of course! How else would I have been created XD
    And I'm in an interracial relationship now.
    There's nothing wrong with it.
    We're all human

• I really dont care. I hope everyone is just happy.

• It dont matter to me as long as you are happy date who you want. I love white and hispanic men so I dont mind seeing other people dating outside their race whether it be a black guy dating a white girl or the other way around

• Of course, whag in bloody hell is this, the 1950's?

• I can't have an issue with it since I'm in an interracial relationship myself. :T

• I don't care about other people's racial preferences. As long as people don't give me crap for mine, anything is fine.

• I say as long as both people are of age of consent and no ones being abused in the relationship it doesn't matter what race, which gender or age difference they are. Everyone is entitled to a good happy relationship

• Why wouldn't I be? It's none of our business what other people do with their life!

• i don't care, barely happens where i live but i wouldn't give a shit if it did

• The real question here is, why wouldn't I be ok with that?

• Well my girlfriend is black. I love her a lot.

• Why wouldn't I be?

• I'm okay with it.

• None of my business. Why wouldn't I be okay with it?

• Wow it's disgusting how many people are against it. WHY? We're all the same I don't get it.

• Why is this a question

• Yea, its not my relationship so its none if ny buisness.

• More from Girls
    3