Is he not interested anymore?

Okay so a week ago I was on a dating app and I liked a guy, he liked me back and we started chatting. We were chatting for hours and it felt really good, plus he is super attractive. I asked him for his Skype and he gave it to me. The next day he asked me on a date. I said yes and we agreed to see each other on Wensday. We wrote to each other on Skype few more times before wensday, and then on wensday 3 hours before the date, he cancelled it. He said he got caught up at work and asked if we could move it to Thursday. I was a bit annoyed (my red flag alert was ringing), but I told him it's fine but that I can't on Thursday. He then said it's okay we can see each other on Friday or some other day then, that he is not going anywhere. I said sure and I jokingly said that he ows me one. So that was on wensday. Then on Thursday, I sent him a simple "hey" messaage with a smiley emoticon, and he didn't reply. It was weird but okay. Friday came and still no answer or any text from him. He is on Skype but his status is always away, ever since wensday. I then sent my last message to him yesterday, asked what's going on and if the date is still on or not, that it's okay if he changed his mind but that I would just appreciate him telling me that instead ghosting out. No response, still away. So, it's Saturday morning now and I'm not sure what to think. I checked his social media and he hasn't been active on it since wensday. I am not gonna send him any more messages though, but I wonder what the hell happened lol? I figure if he wanted to ghost out he would just delete me off Skype, right? But then again, if he really did want to go out on a date with me, he would write me back and make it happen. Geez, I'm so confused.

What Guys Said 2

• Walk and never look back... Have some self respect

• You over thinking... he is not the one and only right... And also don't consider yourself as the centre of the world too... cause he has a life.

Besides even if he is ghosting out you have nothing to loose

What Girls Said 1

• Point taken. ill give u space, something tells me you dont really want space.