Is there a possibility that I have could have a chance with him?

Is there a possibility that I have could have a chance with him?We have been friends for a few months. In the beginning I would often catch him looking at me and quickly looking away. Now since we are becoming closer when I catch him staring he will hold his stare. When we are together I see him looking at me from the corner of my eye if I am reading or something. We have conversations about anything and everything even personal things. He is always making jokes and full of smiles. I notice him always touching his face and fixing his shirt. Even though this is not much to go by do you think I can possibly have a chance with him? If so, what is it that makes you think he is interested?

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him about it. Personally I do these kinds of things with good friends who I feel extremely comfortable around. I am quite outgoing but awkward at the same time.

What Girls Said 1

• You do have a chance with him.