I'm too passive with men?

I let a greay guy go:( he almost wanted to make me his girlfriend but i was just too darn lazy to make it work, im just too lazy and feel depressed sometimes so i just let it go... i dont want too but i just dooooooooooooo and i hate it , now he doesn't want anything to do with me and chose another girl over me, to be his girlfriend, he thought i was cheating on him hahah i wasn't just made him think i was so he would leave for good, now i regret it... offffffffffffffffffffffffffffpffffff

What Guys Said 1

• Yup. Next time you want to hurt yourself, just hit yourself in the head with a hammer and leave other people out of it. That way you can save time and a guy dosen't get played around and hurt as well.

What Girls Said 1

• If he's over you then you should let him go too. Anyway i think you're not ready to be in a relationship based on your behavior. or you just need a guy who can motivate you or someone as lazy as you. Don't feel bad though, there's still plenty of fish in the sea.