Are there any online dating sites that aren't a waste of time for a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are there any that aren't a waste of time for women? I've never done it, but it seems that a majority of the free ones have guys just looking for hookups and not relationships.

I just don't do online dating altogether because I feel people are crazy enough irl, I can't imagine how they are online haha.

• Women online are even crazier

• Then why are you asking the question? Furthermore, if "[you've] never done it", then how would you even know what kinds of potential dates you could find?

It is like this, and I am trying to open your eyes to consider a broader view of life, not argue. It is about what your number is. That means, how many people you have to go through to find one of mutual liking. If you only like 1 out of 1,000 guys, then you have to cross paths with 1,000 guys to find one. I don't know about you, but for me, except on travel, I might only come across 10 women in person I don't already know in a week. That means it would probably take 2 years to find one I liked. Online, I can go sift through 1,000 in a couple of hours.

I am sure there are guys online right now looking for a nice girl like you to settle down with and they are complaining about all the sluts and hookers. But you would rather sit at home and watch tv than try to find one.

• @WalterRadio I'm not going to try online dating. Period. I'm not interested in any sort of relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely!

I know several where there are more women then men, and they work great!

They are NOT POF (fatties), OKCupid, Ashley Madison (98% fraudulent), or Match. I have never tried eharmony. Match. com used to work well when it was free, a very long time ago.

Of those that work great, a few are aimed at serious marriage objectives. I know two or three couples who met on one of those. I have used them in the past to sleep with women with no intention of marriage, so it depends on the woman. A different site that I still use is not marriage oriented and when I am ready for a new girlfriend, it is my current favorite because they have such high quality of women there and they are not pushing for marriage. I prefer smart, ambitious, and beautiful women and they have plenty. My rule of thumb is that within 14 days I can identify at least two women who I will sleep with, who are of that very high caliber. That is where I found my current girlfriend. She is a nursing student now and did professional modeling when she was a teenager (I didn't know her then).

What are the names of these wonderful sites where it is easy to meet great women? Sorry, I won't tell. If you are smart enough to know what women want in a guy, then you should be able to figure it out.

• Most unhelpful answer. Thanks.

• I'm going to assume that you are referring to good looks and money, right?

• Partially right. Money, success, power, intelligence, and class. As long as one is not revolting, looks don't matter all that much.

However, these things are relative, so any average Joe could find an average Jane to make happy. There are average Janes there too. I haven't been picking them, so someone must be.

One site I know was used by a guy I know who is 300 pounds, a bit over middle aged, divorced, and definitely not rich who found a cute 105lb girl, 15 years younger than he was. They got married, and now have a 12 year old daughter (don't ask me how that works physically). The wife does not meet my education or class standards, but neither would he.

What Girls Said 7

• I think you kind of have to shop around and see what fits for you. Every site has a different feel. As long as you don't offer dick pics in your first message you'll be doing better than half the guys on any site so you have decent odds.

• nope people on dating site suck.. and like to waste other peoples time

• Sometimes they work tho

• In all fairness, I met my last/first girlfriend (later fiancĂ©e) on CatholicMatch, but I've fallen away from religion... I can't do it anymore.

• @Asker okay. Yeah some dating sites do have hits but then again for every good person you have there are dozen others that are there for fun. But i am sorry it didn't work out for y'all

• I personally think online dating in general is a waste of time..

• That is because most people your age meet enough single people in their daily lives. After a few years out of college those opportunities dry up.

• @zagor ah alright, true.. good point!

• Maybe someone will like you here

• Any site you have to pay to join is going to have more serious minded people. Keep in mind online dating has all the draw backs of normal dating most of the people on line are not for you, just like any group of single people.

• Nope.

• Nope.

What Guys Said 17

• Match is the best when it comes to SERIOUS people looking for a relationship. There will always be flakes and stupid people online.. you just have to ignore those and concentrate on what you want.

• I've read too many negative reviews about fake profiles and how all the winks (or whatever it is) stopped as soon as they paid, then started up again after they cancelled.

• Sorry, but I'm not going to trust a "professional" matchmaker. Does Match pay you to send people their way to get scammed out of large sums of money?

• @anno_domini I am just here to help man. I don't get paid by any of these sites. If my clients don't have a lot of money we will use POF or OkCupid. Both are free and just as easy to use. There isn't a lot of quality people on them but I can make them work just as well. May just take a bit longer. So try POF and OKCupid. Any site is a waste of time if you don't put time into them. You just have to ignore the BS and stay focused on what you want. People quit too easy and chalk everything up to a scam. There just not.

• Unfortunately, no.
    90% of girls in online dating sites, suck. They're the worst kind of women.

• Not unless you're into single mothers

• That would be a deal killer for me. Are they upfront about it or do they tend to leave that part out of their profile?

• @Jersey2 from what I've seen, they're all very open about that fact. a lot seem to be proud of it as well. I'm to the point now, that if I'm going to date a woman who has a kid, she's going to be pretty damn amazing in every way. I could deal with one, but more than one is a total deal breaker, which disqualifies most women on dating sites.

• Nope. Sorry brah. Online dating is a waste of time. Too many thirsty dudes messaging girls they get overwhelm and will only respond with top tier.

If you want a chance in online dating write something unique or be very good catch but chances are the women your getting is several tiers below your worth.

So best thing to do is approach iRL.

• No. That's why I don't use them as only the top 20% of men get anything out of it.

Plus the women on dating sites are almost never looking for anything serious. Usually they're either searching for sugar daddies or sex gods to screw around with.

Also, I have never seen one dating site that doesn't have a history of being very easily hackable. This one fucker almost destroyed my computer because he saw me as a threat to his size queen sheep herd.

My advice, if you want to date online, join an online group or forum and meet girls through those.

• Online is shit.

If i find her attractive she's getting 200 msges per day and there's I'd a small chance she's msging you.

It makes women feel they're worth more than they are and quality men feel like they aren't shit.

I approach them in real life and get way better looking women and most attractive girls aren't online anyway. Clubs and gatherings of some sort are way more real and personal.

Online 6s act like 9s... due to the platform and the offers thrown at her.

• I don't know... whatisyourprice. com?

• OKCupid. com is good, I've had a few dates from respectable women but there are lots of fakes on there. I have heard that Match. com is good.

• Dude don't tell me it's over with your fiance?

• We're just not compatible. I can't be the good Catholic man she wants me to be. My art and intellectual interests are too important in my life to give up.

• She's offended by nonsexual nudity, and I like drawing people.

• Not unless you're gay or bi.

• Dating in general is a waste of time.
    Just go and try to pock up hoes.

• I don't think such a site exists. All are a waste of time.

• Nope. If you're a guy, online dating will always be a waste of time...

• be warned that if you are not attractive, dating itself is a huge waste of time. no dating site will do the trick in this case.

• Nope, not one. I think I've been on them all lol. I don't blame the sites though. I think very very few people take it seriously.

• Nah, it's a waste of time. Just get prostitutes, it's much less stressful

• I'd rather die a virgin than lower myself to that. Prostitutes don't give you affection.

• Prostitutes give you pussy, and good enough.

But online dating is not worth the time

• been on for years passivly. total waste of time. 1% find rate. 1% reply rate. 1% veiwed rate. plus people who run dating sites fake profiles and visit u to get you to buy.