Girls, Girls what does it say about me?

If I'm on dating sites and no girls my age reply but literally everyone I messaged that was 33 or 34 responded

Thanks for opinions

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you look older than you are?

• No actually I look younger

• Sorry for the results you're getting :/
      Thank you for mho

• No it's cool at least some women act like I exist

What Girls Said 2

• I would not take this to heart. Perhaps you appear mentally mature or more rational than that of younger guys. Perhaps you carry an air of responsibility. I honestly cannot tell, as little information has been provided. However, I am sure you need not fret over this.

• It just makes me shake my head

• But I'm also more mature

• I guess there is more competition for younger girls. I wouldn't take it personally, I doubt it's about you.

• So just date a women older or give up dating

• Your not going to get quality online especially if you have some social issues. Too much competition for the quality girls. Confidence is very important to women so I would work on that.

• http://imgur.com/vNG4cHy Well that's what I look like and I'm not so much complaining about it cause it still feels good that these women want me I just find it strange the way I attract those women. Compared to ones my age