How do I kiss him?

Ok so I have been dating this guy for about a month. I know by the title of this you'd assume it would have been less time, but he is my first boyfriend and I his first girlfriend so we don't really know when exactly your supposed to do things, i. e. Have our first kiss. We've both been dropping serious hints about doing it but neither of us can build up the courage to. We hug and hold hands but neither of us has ever kissed anyone before so It's even more nerve wrecking. im really nervous to make the first move, but I will if I have to. My question is how do I do it without making it SUPER awkward? I know it's gonna be sort of awkward but how do I know when to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aw so cute lol. Maybe when you have one of those moments when you look at each other and you wanna kiss, just make a move and lean forward. And it doesn't matter if it's a bit awkward or if it's not the greatest kiss in the world. You gotta start somewhere. Try looking deap into his eyes when you get the right moment and move forward. Hopefully he will get the hint.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you could start out small. Do a peck on the cheek as your saying good bye. And for when to do it, you'll know. Best of its when you two are just thinking about you two.
    You could ask,"can I kiss you?" If he says yes and is nervous but is making an effort, just kiss him. Once you start you'll know what to do.
    I hope this helps and I wish you luck

What Guys Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• awwwwwwww while you both building up confidence with each other - whats wrong with starting to peck each other on the cheeks when you are having hugs. just give it time and it will happen naturally.