Convincing girlfriends parents on trip?

My girlfriend and I are juniors. We have been we started dating freshmen year but have been best friends since 8th grade. We dated in 8th grade but decided to end it bc of the distance between us. Now I see her a lot more and our love has grown even more. Here's what I need help with, we live in Houston, Texas and spring break of next year I want us to go to Colorado on snowboarding trip. At that time I will be 19 and she will be 18. The plan will be to land in Denver, rent a car, drive up into the mountains to Breckenridge, check into our room, go get groceries and get settled in for that day then hit the slopes for the rest of the days. I've been snowboarding I'm pretty good, she hasn't. We really want to do this, we think it'll be fun not only snowboarding but exploring and having fun. We want to sit her parents down and talk about it. Please help us pitch this idea to them, what should we say? What shouldn't we say? Thanks you very much in advance

What Girls Said 1

• Spring it all on them at once prior to the trip. Do it ahead of time. They will reject it and be indifferent and most likely flip out. Use this to your advantage and let them mull over their guilt until the trip comes around and they give in

What Guys Said 1

• Well prove how far you guys have planned show them the numbers for the expenses and that you can cover them. Really you just want to come accross as polite and mature as possible.