Is it ok for me to kiss my crush on the cheek for a final goodbye?

Well I liked this girl for six months, and realize I couldn't get her. I disobeyed a Golden rule of having feelings before a relationship. I had grown feelings for her, knew I couldn't get her. On valentines day I told her I like her and couldn't get her. I told her in a letter I apologize for having feelings, and went to talk about it. To my surprise she actually said it's OK. I'm sorry for a long explanation, but I really do like this girl. I just comes to terms she's the only girl I'm not able to get. So would a final goodbye kiss do the job? The kiss on the cheek will be a caught off guard, and then leave forever.

I would really love a girls feedback on this.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.

• If she doesn't like you the way you like her I really don't think you should attempt kissing her cheek. I'm a little confused because it seems like you never gave her a chance to say she liked you or she didn't like you

What Guys Said 1

• No, I dunno, I think just a hug would be good enough.