Guys, do attitude matter if she is really attractive?

i been told by males that I'm really attractive but I have a attitude problem. Does matter if I act like bitch, even though I'm pretty?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it does matter. Negative people who complain about every little thing, or people who mostly talk about how shitty their life is, all their problems etc... Those people are the worst. Also, people who doesn't know the difference between being confident and being cocky are pretty annoying.
    What do you mean by attractive though? I mean a girl with a horrible attitude isn't exactly what I would call attractive. She could look attractive though if that's what you're talking about. A girl with a horrible attitude that she changes can turn really hot in a second though.

What Guys Said 32

• Yes, of course attitude always matters, whether she is attractive or not, having a good attitude is utmost important.

• I don't care how pretty you are if you have a lousy attitude. If I don't like you I won't even talk to you.
    For some other guys you will be a sex toy.

Don't justify your whole existence on being pretty.

• Definitely attitude and how nice the girl is matters. She could be the hottest, most gorgeous girl in the world but if she's not a nice person I wouldn't be the slightest bit interested.

• Well if you act like a bitch, they'll break up with you and find someone who doesn't have "an attitude problem".

• Personally is what make a girl amazing. Girl can look so attractive but look isn't everything. I mean would you date someone you hate or don't like. Same thing here. You have to like the person to go out with them. If you don't like the personally, you ignore them

• If you act like a bitch to me I have no problem being an asshole to you no matter how pretty you are.

• Yes, attitude beats looks. Both positive and negative.

• Yes, obviously... Personality matter so much, it's hard to emphasize it enough. One of the girls that tugged at my heart strings more than most other girls in my entire life, was a girl I wouldn't normal find attractive, and who by no means would win any beauty contests. She is an awesome person though, and knows how to push my buttons in the right order.

• i have been dating this guy for 8 years and he says we can't live together because he is afraid , he says I'm crazy, and I'm a bitch and I might be 1000 times worse if we live together.

• Well, I guess he likes having sex with you and is too lazy to go out and find someone he actually likes as a person. That sounds horrible, but some people are like that.

• Yes, it does matter. Just because you are attractive doesn't mean you should be a bitch. Straighten up and you'll be a bit more approachable if you are looking for romance.

• Yeah it does obviously. That's why they mention it.

• Appearance makes you, at the most, fuckable. If your attitude is off, then so am I.

• it's a quick way to become unattractive.

but hey if u wanna cared for by someone just because you're 'pretty' then there's plenty of old men w/ lots of money waitin' for girls like u.

• It does matter.

• Yeah attitude matters if you want to maintain the relationship just like with guys even though the woman thinks he's attractive look wise if the guys personality isn't what she finds acceptable she won't really want a relationship with him

• You're good enough for sex

• While my little head won't be hating, my big one sure will. Yes it does.

• yes just cause your pretty doesn't mean u need to act like a bitch to me its about personality not about looks

• For a one night stand, no it doesn't matter. But for a relationship, yeah I couldn't deal with someone who is a bitch no matter how hot she is.

• personality is everything.. I'd date an unattractive woman if she had a great personality... attraction is more than a pretty face. Pretty bitch.. no way.

• Even if u lasted 30secs from her blowjobs and 5 mins when you have sex with her?

• absolutely...

• No. A bad personality is a deal breaker, regardless of appearance.

• You'll be admired from far away.

• Yes, it does. Nobody wants to be with a bitch, whatever her appearance.

• the attitude first

• Yes, I wouldn't personally find you attractive

• Long term yes, for fuck and dump, no, and if you're enough of a bitch they'll use it as a 'get out of guilt' card to cheat on you.

• Yes it matters, i don't see myself dealing with bitchy attitude girl.

• You'll have people ready to sleep with you but most won't date you.

• Yes your inside beauty comes into it too

• So, can you be a bitch if you're hot?

Yes and no. One of my ex's was rude and had an attitude problem, I put up with a lot of it... I also put my penis in her vagina a lot. But I never told her I loved her, and I sure as hell never did.

If you're hot you can still expect to get the D no matter how unpleasant you are, but nobody will ever love you.

• Well, what do you think? If guys are tilling you you're attractive but you also have an attitude problem, then it would seem to matter, no?

• More from Guys
    2