Why do many good looking women these days complain that they are chronically single?

Theyre worried about being alone but surely they must get asked out all the time since they are very good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a good looking woman.

However, most of the people that ask me out, are NOT who I want to date.
    Yes, good looking women can have a army of men, but how many quality guys stand in that group?
    Ask yourself that

• she answered it quite well, that's how my situation always is.

• @orphan you get the same response as jasques.

• i deserve more than a copy pasteed response.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I'm quite attractive, but until my boyfriend came along, I kept on getting asked out by total losers. I've had trouble with having high standards because I never felt I deserved much so I went out with these guys. If I didn't have such lower standards, I'd probably be single all the time because quality guys don't ask me out. My boyfriend did, but he's the first good guy I've ever dated.

• @existing_not_living
      "I kept on getting asked out by total losers."

• @jacquesvol Oh, are you saying that I'm complaining?

• I know women who do that. They just sometimes don't want to put the effort in and think their attractiveness is going to do the talking. I MEAN come on!! there has to be more then that. And when that doesn't work for them they complain. Some girls have tons of men following them around but no REAL good men stand out so they have to sit and wait. Me personally i choose to be a single pringle but if i see a good lad that peaks my interest imma snag him ;)

• Not going to group myself in with "good looking," but when I "complain" it's more joking complaining. I've been single for the majority of time, so I'm not really going to get upset over it. But asked out? Never happens to me.

• Because some get sick of always making the 1st move.

• And plus we don't date just "any" guy that asks us.

• Then who do you date?

• Guys that are right for me. Guys as nice 'n' respectful as me. Guys who are on an equal level as me. Guys who have a lot in common with me. Guys who aren't like other guys. Guys who also usually make great friends. Guys who aren't idiots. Guys that are pretty much similar to me. Etc.

What Guys Said 10

• 1. They have shitty personality and guys who get to know them dont want to court them anymore

2. The guys who approach them are really shitty

3. They have unrealistic standards. Happens to movie/novel maniacs. Keep believing that what happens in their romantic novels is what happens in real life and keep rejecting good guys all the while complaining

4. They never do the approaching. You meet a nice guy whom you feel like talking to.. spending time with.. whom you bond with and whom you can share with. But HE IS THE GUY.. so he should act first.. I will wait and complain here.. because that is easy

• i like how all the women that answered claim they're "quite attractive"

and to answer your question , unrealistic standards, too many expectations that only exist in movies and this idea that they're owed some great all around guy that no other girl can have... sure we all feel like that sometimes but iam not rich, super ripped or the toughest/strongest guy out there, sure maybe i've got the looks, an interesting and romantic personality and you like me but for the most part why should a girl who's perfect choose me?

thats what thest girls are never with guys. they lack something, a personality, brain or sometimes they're too unrealistic that guys avoid them...

• they are looking for mr. perfect and he is rare, quite rare, no one is perefect and when you find someone is he's usually taken... you have no idea how many girls who are taken i've attracted, its just ridiculous at this point they are taken and they are hot and they know that but they still give me lots of signs regardless and then when i try making a move "cause iam the guy " they ignore me... later on when they break up and wish that i reapproach them i probably won't and they will start complaining about how attractive and intersting guys dont approach them while in fact the are talking about one particular guy who they lead on and ignored... so thats another reason, leading guys on, not getting anywhere with them but keeping them as reserve cause "he's too good but iam taken " some guys do it too as well.

• Because they love complaining.

• These girls feel entitled to the 'hottest' guys only and they disregard all others.

• The unrealistic standards women have on men causes me to not approach women and I don't really care for relationships, dating, having a sex life. I have goals I want to achieve like own property.

• Looking good doesn't help finding a decent Partner xD

• Unrealistic expectations of the opposite sex brought on by the influence of the media.

• Because they only look good from very far. Hahaha

• Maybe they don't you wouldn't know

• Because a lot of the time they need to put in equal effort but they are upset since they want to sit on their butt and have guys do the approaching.