Is she interested/ a date?

So I messaged this girl. We don't really know each other that well but I basically said I think you're a cool person and that I wasn't to get to know you. She said it caught her a little of guard but "Woudn't mind hanging out." But she lives an hour+ drive from me. Which I don't care but just so you know.

In her response she also said "I'm playing my cards to well." That can honestly be perceived in so many ways and not to sure what to think.

But we will probably plan on meeting up soon but I have no idea if it's a date or not or what expectations may be set.

What Girls Said 1

• There should be no expectations. Meet up with her and see how it goes from there.

• If we go to get something to eat which I suppose we will. I would have no problem paying. But would it be weird if I offered to pay? @ThisDudeHere

• If it's your first date with her and if you were the one who asked her out, it would be fine if you paid.

• Ya you're probably right. I'm the one suggesting we hang out. I'll pay even though it is a date or no. That was a good point and my excuse to pay when she doesn't want me to.

What Guys Said 1

• Then you can just try going there with no expectations. Meet, talk and then decide then and there.