Whoses in the wrong?

This weekend my boyfriend and I were planning to go kayaking together on Sunday however somethint came up and he had to take care of his daughter. He told me to change it to Monday because she was going back to her mums. I was ok with that as I understand things come up with children that can't be avoided so I changed the date till Monday which I had paid for as he is out of a job and has no money. Anyway on Sunday I messaged at 10 and rang 5 times in the morning hoping to come see his daughter as I had a gift for her and was under the impression she was leaving that day. He took five hours to respond that I can come play with her now so he could sit down and watch he sports and she would be going home later. I got a little annoyed as I felt he was using me to babysit so he could do what he wanted rather than wanting me around. i was already out by that stage as friends invited me out and decided to go around later in the night. When I got to his he still had his daughter and she was asleep in his bed. He made no effort to make room for me (there was plenty to move into) and o asked about kayaking and he said he didn't feel like going anymore. I was instantly annoyed as I had paid for this and asked him why he didn't feel the need to tell me this and he replied that he hadn't heard from me all day. So I called my mum and in front of him said 'come get me now as after not replying to me for five hours he's being an idiot about it now' and he told me to get the f out (it was night time) and I said I wanted to wait for my mum to ge there to which he stood up and sort of fronted up to me then forced me out. When I left I said he was the one with the issue and he said just get the F out so I walked out and waited on the side of the road. Did I over react or was he the one in the wrong?

What Guys Said 1

• he is the one in the wrong

What Girls Said 1

• Both of y'all. You could have tried to talk it out with him more and found out what was really up. The way you handled it was kind of immature but his reation seemed really over the top