Anyone know any dating sites for 13 year olds?

i want a girlfriend but in my school there are like no girls and i live in the middle of nowhere so i thought the only way i could get a girlfriend is online.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• But your 13! lol!

• At 13 you should be focusing on school and not finding ways to get stabbed to death.

• Is that a death threat?

• So during 9/11 a couple planes were hijacked and flown into buildings. Does that mean I should never get on a plane?

• @ShayanMortazavi1 Don't you have some homework to do...

• You're 13, you really don't need a girlfriend right now.

• Dude having a girlfriend at 13 is way to much work. Honestly it's bet not to bother with all that stress.

I doubt you even really want a girlfriend. I bet the core reason is just to have someone that lets you fuck them. In that case DON'T BE STUPID! Most likely you would get some idiot who doesn't know how to protect themselves. Then you end up knocking her up and ruining the rest of your life.

Make the wise choice and buy yourself a sex doll and all the porn magazines you can possible get. If your dying that badly from being so horny. Just jack off until your arm falls off.

• When I was 13 I was one of the chicks that didn't even think about dating. Like I had 1 dude come up to me and wouldn't go away. I was severely confused about why the dude was being annoying as hell and wouldn't go away. Later I found out he was actually hitting on me. Which I had no idea because I was 13.

• You're thirteen dude.
    Why would someone want a relationship at 13?
    I don't understand that. Focus on yourself. These are important years coming up. Learn who you are and love who you are. That's how you get the best relationships in the future.

• i have a hormones i guess you could say disorder.
      it basically means i get a lot more hormones than a normal 13 year old boy

• ok i guess that makes sense

• a*
      Filler

• You're 13. You have plenty of time for girls.

• "There are like no girls in your school" because you all are children!
    Get to know some of them as friends and then when you are all older you will be attracted to someone that you'll want more than one thing for one day.

Trust me, don't do online dating, especially at your age.

• Dude this is like.. An invitation for pedophiles to mess with you. Just keep looking for a girlfriend irl, for your own safety.

• Try friends of friends on Facebook so it won't be like a fake scary person.

• You're a kid go do your homework or something

• Too young!

• Whisper, Facebook, Tinder, and Tumblr. Bur dude I know you're horny and I had my first boyfriend in grade 4 but you may not want a serious relationship yet... Just a puppy dog affectionate relationship would be okay for you.

• I hope there aren't any.

• You're probs like 50.

• I'd be careful. Could be a lot of male pedophiles on there disguised as young teenage girls.

• There aren't any and there's a reason for that

• Try Tinder.

• you don't need one. the right one will come when she comes. don't force it.

• dang kids now a days.

• Lol what would u even do with a girlfriend at 13? dont even bother

• Nope 😂

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 19

• Teenagers don't need, and more importantly, shouldn't have dating sites. Like @BuchitaBuchys said, there are people who would take advantage of you. Plus, you need to focus on school anyway.

• For most you have to be 18.

• Yea its called.. Diapers are us.. why even think about dating at thirteen.. be a teenager.. dating and all of that so called glamour will come later in life.. whats the rush here

• Dude your 13 you don't need to be worrying about a girlfreind.

• Ah trust me kid a dating website is the last place you should be trust us when we say dating websites are not a great place to find a suitable partner.

• Better not be. 13 year olds should not be dating.

• Here is the link

13yearolddate. com

You can sign up for a free membership right now,

• No, and there's good reason for it. Young teenagers should NOT be dating. Hell, even older teenagers have trouble dating.

• If you live in the middle of nowhere, how are you going to get together for dates?

• *recalls middle school "relationships*
    I am still embarrassed...

• Runescape

• You're only 13. Give it time. The only thing you'll find online at your age are predators.

• waplog. com

handle that little man.

• At 13 years old you should wait for puberty and focus on your studies

• You predator!!!

• I say wait till your older and then see what happens in your town.

• Yes.
    It's called Facebook.
    You'll get many like you.

• The troll song for the troll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNrK-n68CM

.. for ten hours so you can do the homework aimed for 13 year olds

• pedobear. com