Whats your definition of a "forbidden love", and have you ever had one?

To me its simply somebody you just can't have, its "wrong " to be with them.. It's someone you never get over , you just have to move on. But deep down the love is still there. Its just masked, and muted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you're right you have answered your own question. Yes forbidden love means you love that one person but you can never be with that person, you can only love that person from a distance.

No, I have never had one. I have never been in love!!.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I have that. When I was in middle school I met a guy who liked me and I liked him but he lives in a different country so we couldn't be in a relationship. We have remained friends and our feelings have not been brought up since then but I have always kept him in the back of my mind.

• Im going through that now. he's married. He didn't tell me he was married until after the fact we had sex. I still love him i just made it clear that we can't be together. It kills me to see him with her but i know its the right thing to let him go.