When a guy only wants to hook up?

How do I go about getting this guy to ask me out not purely sex? I have never hooked up with him yet

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, setup meet ups that are away from a se location. Coffee shop. Mall. Something public is easy. Show that yes you are up for hooking up, but it's not 'just" hooking up. During that time you can get to know each other more. And you can find out if you even like him. You might find out you don't and the idea of hooking up or continuing to hookup will no longer be appealing

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he likes you enough, he will.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Simple, don't have sex with him.

He will either move on to someone else or not. In either case, he would not stay with you just for sex, because he wouldn't be getting any.

Why do women think men should be interested in more than just sex, but will have sex immediately with any guy that comes along? That is a bit irrational.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has already expressed that he wants to hook up? Then if that's not what you want you'll probably have to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • By getting asking him out and getting to know him and not play games with him.

A little more explanation about getting to know him. A lot of guys will instantly want sex. Even the guy that is serious about you.

A mistake girls will make is immediately distance themselves from guys who want sex. Just don't have sex with them just give it time to get to know him and give him time to get to know you. Maybe he changes his mind and maybe he won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee meet up or something not romantic so he doesn't get the romantic cues.

0|0
    0|0
  • do not respond to any insinuation of or about sex. that's how.

0|0
    0|0
  • rle one you cannot change the factor of free will :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on a date then. And then if you feel it, go for sex. Otherwise hang out more. But do not use him for a provider. This take is quite helpful on that: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26543-every-women-is-slutty-unveil-the-inner-dirty-girl-within

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's asking to hook up, he's not interested in dating. Period. If he wanted both he'd be asking you on a date first.

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm if the guy only wants to hook up and you want something more, i think it best you just give up on it. it just won't work.

trying to manipulate the guy into a monogamous relationship is unfair for the guy (its what you want, but not what the guy wants), and at any rate sooner or later he'll very likely cheat on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then how do you know he wants to hook up?

0|0
    0|0
    • Only texts at 2-4am and sometimes the day after when he's hungover

• Tell him go text you when not drunk and normal hours

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!