Can one fall out of love and then back in love with the same person?

Poll - Not a matter of should one do so/ try to do so but is it emotionally/ physically something that happens?

Comments - Has this ever happend to you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that cannot happen, I strongly believe that once you fall out of love with that person, you can't fall back in love again, or it might happen, but it's really rare ( my assumption) and is highly unlikely ( less than 5% chance).

However that person will never forget the one they loved.

Has this happened to me?

No, never!!. I have never been in love.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fell out of love because we grew apart and fell back in love because of something she said

What Guys Said 1

• I had to realize I don't love my girlfriend anymore because of her deeds in the past towards me. whatever I tried I couldn't grip on our best moments to use them to fall into her again. I perceived her differently from that moment. gonna break up with her on Tuesday:(

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe!

• I can believe that can happen.

• It happened to me just recently lol

• How did that work out if you don't mind me asking?

• i tried to fight it, but it just happened. and it is working out alright as he likes me back as well