I'm in love with my best friend. What do I do?

My best friend and I have been best friends for years, after I rejected him. I never had any interest in him until after he got divorced. He was married for about ten months and I was the person who he vented to about his marriage problems. I always advised him against divorce because I did like the girl. Unfortunately, they are not meant to be. He got divorced almost six months ago. But now, I've started liking him. We've been sleeping together frequently. And we slept together a couple of times when he was married. (Don't judge me. I had no intention of ending their marriage or stealing him from her. I had no feelings for him at that time because I knew he was taken.) We talk everyday. If he doesn't hear from me, he harasses me until I tell him why I'm mad at him or that I was busy. My parents love him. My mother has even encouraged me to date him because he's now divorced. But how do I approach this topic without making our friendship weird?

He knows I like him. We get along so well. Does he not feel an emotional attachment with me? Is he only physically attracted to me? Why isn't he proceeding? Is it because he isn't ready? He told me he would date around for three months and then pursue something real after that. I don't get it. A few years ago, he was crazy about me, he would try to talk to me constantly and I would never give him the time of day. I don't understand why he's not pursuing anything with me when I'm literally everything he wants in a girl. I know how picky he is. He's open to dating now because he has finally gotten over his ex wife. I would know if he were talking to someone else but we're always talking and I'm the one he has sex with. I don't understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• He got divorced a few months back and so is just taking things, slowly, very slowly indeed, he wants to make sure that when he decides to do something then nothing goes wrong, he doesn't want to suffer another failure, so you can understand that right?

You shouldn't assume too many things.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0