Dating someone more attractive than your ex to spite them?

Does anyone else ever feel the desire to do that, and do you think it's wrong to feel that way or is it okay? lol I kinda think it's wrong but I can't help feeling that it would be the most satisfying thing ever.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• That would definitely eat away at a girl, not so much a guy. Or would it?

What Guys Said 2

• I mean I've dated girls a lot hotter than my ex but I've also dated girls who aren't and still are attractive anyways and I got no problem with it whatsoever even if I get into a relationship and to be honest I wouldn't do it to spite them though, I rather not give a shit about what they think and simply be happy with whoever I am with.

• Yeah I don't know if I explained it correctly. I wouldn't do it just to spite them, but if the person happens to be more attractive by coincidence, it would feel satisfying. Only after a serious relationship that hurt when it ended though, if it was just something casual then who cares.

• Oh well yeah I mean hell I admit straight up it felt good to date and have sex with one of my sons mothers old friends who was a lot hotter than her. But that was more like because she tries to use my son against me to not date so it was more satisfying for that reason lol

• I think that's stupid. It's disrespectful towards your new partner, and it just shows that you haven't moved on from your ex.