Would you have a secret relationship with your taken crush?

Lets say there was someone you liked so much, but they were taken.
They started to notice you and started flirting with you, although they're taken.
remember this isn't just some girl or guy its someone you've been liking for a long time.

• I'd cheat with them if i liked them that much.
  • No way, no matter how much i like them, they have to choose.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly no I wouldn't being with someone who is taken goes against who I am, I could never do it nor would I want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda already did... but the situation was a little in reverse. He was taken and liked me and started flirting with me. I wasn't interested at first and didn't even notice he was flirting. Something happened one day that just kind of got the ball rolling and things escalated. I started falling hard for him and before I knew it we were having an affair. I doubt his girlfriend ever found out. I'm not saying what I did was right, but I don't regret it. I wouldn't do it again, though.

What Guys Said 7

• if she feels anything for me then she can break up first. and if not... then it's not a good idea to cheat with her anyway.

• No, I have never had a crush and even if I were to assume and answer your question hypothetically, still my answer would be "NO", I will never do that.

• I'm not responsible for what she does. I'll just play my hand like I would, normally.

• I refuse to contribute to that immorality.

• No. I don't mess with girls in relationships.

• No, I despise that behavior.

• who'd we be keeping the secret from?

What Girls Said 7

• If they end up liking you more the right thing to do is to break if off with the person they are seeing now. Otherwise they are a douche and that is a glaring sign of the type of person they are.

• FUCK NO! lol

• *hears they are taken*

Ok moving on

• They don't like you that much if they aren't ending their current relationship to pursue you. Are you that selfish that you genuinely feel comfortable helping someone cheat? If you ended up with them would you be cool if they cheated on you? Also even if you are that selfish and don't care about anyone else do you really think someone who was willing to cheat to be with you wouldn't turn around and do the same with you?

• No, I don't like to share nor being second best

• Never.

• I would never date someone that would be already taken