Are guys okay with dating taller girls that are younger than them?

Here's my issue. The guy I'm crushing on is a couple of inches shorter than me, but he's eight years older than me (28). We've been good friends since a couple of years ago, as my best friend is his younger sister. I want to tell him how I feel, but I'm afraid the age gap and height gap would be too much, and he'd turn me down.
Oh, and he always says stuff about "loving who I am, and the way I see things", and he calls me "cute" and "pretty".
So, should I tell him how I feel, or should I keep it a secret? And are guys okay with dating taller girls, who are younger than them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for it! I didn't know there are girls who would date a guy shorter than them :-) which is a good thing

What Guys Said 3

• Height and age doesn't always matter, unless it's on the extremes, i. e. more than like a foot or more than a decade of age difference. Since you guys are both in your 20's, you're fine and I wouldn't let that hold you back.

• Yeah I'm a short guy and definitely attracted to girls of all height. As far as ages so long she's not younger than 18 it's fine.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0