Should I Skype with him?

I met this guy online about 2 weeks ago. For a little over a week now, we've been talking everyday and just getting to know each other. Today he asked if we could Skype any time this week, and though I do want to, because logically for any kind of relationship to form we would have to eventually, I'm super nervous about it. I've never Skyped with anyone I met online, and have always been afraid that I wouldn't live up to their expectations. Especially with him. At the same time, I feel like the longer I wait, the more nervous I will be about it. Not to mention the more time we would have waste if we end up not having any kind of chemistry.
A little bit about us, we have a rather large age difference, but we've gotten along regardless. Problem is, while I do really like him, I know the chances of any kind of relationship surviving between us is slim. We live in different states completely, and generally seem to be different people. Despite that, we still somehow have decent conversations. I just don't know if going through the trouble of getting over my fears will even be worth it in the end..

• Skype with him
  • Make up an excuse to not Skype (and hope he doesn't get annoyed)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it. It may not lead anywhere, but at least you've gotten over your fear and it'll be easier for you in the potential future of having to go through it again.

What Guys Said 2

• Getting over your fears will always be worth it, even if you don't click with this guy you'll be more ready for the next time a similar situation occurs.
    The distance between you could become a problem, but there are a lot of examples where people worked through it. Search for "distance relationship first meeting" on youtube and you'll see a lot of examples.
    If you know your nervousness will affect you, just tell him beforehand that you might be a bit shy in the beginning, but that you hopefully will relax after a bit of talking.

One a more serious note: Make sure to always be careful - people can seem to be totally different people than they really when on the internet (and in real life too). If it comes to a point where you're going to meet this guy in the future, make sure you do so at a place with a lot of people, like a bar, and also make sure to bring somebody else you know with you. Be careful with alcohol etc. You don't want to become for example a rape victim.

• Skype with him to see if you two can vibe. You never know if you don't try.

answer mine please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1948138-signs-of-attraction-with-this-girl-yes-or-no

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should Skype him, because honestly what's the worse. that can happen. Even if you guys don'tget into a rrelationship you can still remain friends☺

• Skype with him, and getting over your fear be worth it :)