What Is With All These Attractive Men Marrying Ugly Women?

Have you ever gone to a social event, wedding, church and notice that the ugly chicks marry the charming, hottest, nicest, most family oriented guys? I have lived in different places with different environments (Cancun, NYC, Connecticut, Kentucky, Tennessee, California, Texas.) and I have noticed that all the hot chicks are always single currently dating the average looking assholes that treat them like garbage. I have a lot of female cousins who are overweight and have mediocre personality but married to rich and attractive guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy and I have noticed that phenomenon too!!! Guys often feel more secure in a relationship when the woman is average looking. Scoring a hot chick requires a lot more effort, determination and hard work lol

What Guys Said 17

• *shrugs* they probably see something you don't there's more to a man or a women then what's on the outside you know. And who are you to dictate how or why someone should feel the way they do for someone else? it's their life their choice to marry that person and if they are happy why should it matter o you? it's not your life, and it's not your place to interfere or question it why they did it.

• Bitter, much?

• Ahem ahem... Maybe they don't have ugly personalities?

• I'd say it's the fault of all of the attractive women turning the guys down and lowering their expectations over time.

• well most hot chicks wanna be single and fuck around that's usually how i goes,
    they ain't never satisfied

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Seriously, what makes you think you're beautiful? Do you fish for compliments often enough to nail an image in your head suggesting that you're more attractive than your average Joe?

If someone I'm into asked this question she would lose points big time no matter how attractive she may be.

• Yea you know.. When it comes to marriage whores end up last.

• No, I haven't noticed that.

I have noticed rich men of any caliber looks with beautiful women.

• What good is a stuck up spoilt brat?

• Maybe they do it cuz they have a bigger penis t0.gstatic.com/images

• Maybe the women are cool?

• There are several reasons. Attractive women tend to be so picky that almost no guy has a chance with her. As a result it is really common for guys to have to pursue less attractive women.

Women now falsely think things like her education is going to make them more attractive to men. The fact is men are never going to get hard just because a woman has a degree. It isn't a turn on, or a turn off for most guys. We simply don't care for the most part. It is a complete non factor, yet it shrinks the dating pool of men she deems worthy. As a result it is often easier for a guy to date and get along with a woman that is less attractive, over the attractive woman that thinks she is gods gift to men because she has traits no one cares about. Even an unattractive woman with an education would barely see an attractive guy without an education as being in her league now for something like marriage. For attractive educated women, there are very few guys that will ever live up to their standards.

Really attractive women also tend to have rotten personalities to less attractive guys. Even just approaching an attractive woman can get a guy accused of being a creep, simply because she is insulted that he would think they were in the same league. Even when they get an attractive guy, they think they should be able to control him with sex, and expect all the power in the relationship.

Really attractive women often have such an easy time getting sex from good looking guys they really aren't in a hurry to get married and settle down anyway. Typically women don't want to get married until her looks are fading, and she is getting desperate.

Attractive women usually just wait for some smooth talking guy to approach her. These guys are typically players, as they tend to be the only ones with the confidence, and experience to easily pick up women. Less attractive women have to go out and go after guys, thereby meeting all sorts of guys that aren't out just looking for sex. This allows them to meet sweet but shy guys more easily that want to settle down, instead of using women just for sex.

Even finding an unattractive woman, with a personality I would want to be married to is very difficult. A woman that actually has the right personality, I would have no problem marrying even if she was less attractive.

• Being there for a while I had my reasons the normal girl was a piece of cake but the pretty one needed a lot of effort like chasing her everyday for 2-3 weeks which I won't do it no matter how beautiful she's. I met few girls that had great personality and great appearance.

• Its usually becuz some girls who are not so pretty or hot they are more friendly, outward and nice in personality... They dont spend a lot of time wondering about their looks but improve otherway... They are more caring and loyal... Pretty girls on the other er side are considered less loyal... It not necessarily true but its one way to think

• same babe. i see attractive women with average/ugly guys some times

• for equation in the world

What Girls Said 9

• My guess is that they might be easier to keep, meaning that beautiful women has more opportunities and might be more hard work. It could also be that they are attracted to the inside rather than the outside or.. the guys themselves simply may have ugly personalities so they settle for whatever they get. I have noticed this and I too wonder.

• I just hate how people say that pretty girls have the worst personalities and the "ugly" ones doesn't. That is not true. It can go both ways.

• Maybe the best way to get a gug is not beauty but personality. Who knows, love happened to them, but those beautiful girls probably are just playing around. I'm just saying there are lots of reasons, go ask those handsome guys.

• there's more to a girl then her looks... same for guys plus when a person is dating someone they like them looks wise and personality wise, the guy might see her beautiful in his eyes and you just dont see that

• Looks are temporary, but good relationships built on honesty, caring, and companionship lasts.

• Weird, I usually see the reverse.

• they are not just after the looks

• Where do you live so I can move there?

I live in one of the hardest dating pools I feel. Everyone here is obsessed with model-looking people. If you don't look like a model, forgetdaboutit.

• which city r u from?

• I'm from Canada

• Everyone keeps saying that on Here!
    I live in California so maybe oit's slowly trickling down haha hopefully. I mean I'm not ugly but not a knockout either.

I just never got close enough with a guy besides just a platonic friendship, so no kiss yet and I'm 21. Sometimes I feel like something is missing

• No, I've hardly ever seen this - esoecially with rich guys. Maybe the women are overweight and worn looking from recently having children/chasing little ones.