What are your top 3 expectations for a guy on a first date?

for example: must be a gentilman, smell good, able to keeping the conversation going.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly since people are so fucked up, the only thing I expect is for him to show up. Having expectations is bad because it never turns out exactly the way you expected it. But I do HOPE that we're gonna like each other. Hoping and expecting are two different things. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• 1. Smell nice
    2. Be polite
    3. Make me laugh

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. be able to carry a conversation.
    2. be confident.
    3. make me laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny, polite and I am sorry call me whatever, but you gotta pay. Not because I don't want to, it shows you are financially independent, a gentleman and that there is a romantic interest above friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Good hygiene/dressed well/over all looks like he put work into his appearance and cares.
    2. Well mannered
    3. Not an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • Convo going is a good ondy
    Not rude or disrespectful to me and others around us

Smells and looks decent/presentable

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep a good conversation
    Be polite to me and whoever is serving us (if we dine out)
    Tug of war the check with me XD
    jk... well not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • much be punctual, must have proper etiquette, and must be nice to not only me, but everyone helping out with our date (waitstaff, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a gentleman, make me laugh, and do not have wandering eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be respectful
    Have great hygiene
    Hold a good conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Dressed well and clean
    2. Talks a lot and smiles
    3. A compliment here and there would be great as I'd probably be nervous and self conscious - as long as the compliment isn't creepy that is

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, respect, funny, and to be a gentleman. I know that's 4 but, there you go. :)

0|0
    0|0