Do guys find bellies attractive?

I used to be fat and lost over 85lbs I've been left with loose skin and fat, I basically have like a fat hanging tummy on a slender body... Is this a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• thin bodies are just a fucking fashion. all these skeletons glorified today would be deemed as abominations in the 18th century... .

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy loves you then no :) He might not find it the most attractive thing but he will love you regardless

What Guys Said 11

• The brutally honest answer is yes it's a turn off. I don't mean to come across as offensive. Just honest.

• When it's something I can't change without surgery? Losing up to almost 100lbs? Did you even read that part?

• You're also saying you'd leave someone after they gave birth because that also fucks up your stomach... No wonder you're 30 and alone

• How am I at all saying any of that? All I said is yes the answer is it's a turn off. Jesus.

• Just be comfortable in your body. It's hard to obtain a great looking body. I'm a guy and I still have some belly flab. I don't let it ever hold me back though and I workout like 3-4 days a week still to tone up. It's not a turn off, good job on all the weight loss!

• I know I'm trying to love myself and not let it hold me back but it's difficult when I spent most of my life being bullied because of my weight

• Not exactly. While we could tolerate it a little, it's not the best view. I'm sure we feel the same way - those of us that have a belly on ourselves.

• Hanging skin is less attractive than none, but it might not be bad enough to actually be a turn off

• You mean loose skin? Yea that's a huge turn off

• i dont think its a turn off, its not a turn off for me, its actually very cute.

• Gross.

• Yep dear it's a huge turn off for me :-D

• Yes. I want women with chubby figure not skinny.

• i love hanging tummy: would grab them for sure.

• where's a pic baby

What Girls Said 1

• I was fat too... i guess that the problem could be more serious about the health than what the guys think... i lost some weight because I have been told by the doctor that it would have fixed my little issue of lbl. Being fat is one of the cause of light bladder leakage, haven't you ever suffered from it?
    Well getting slim now has almost fix it, I Don really know why, but it is a lot better now... so I guess you should try harder to lose weight again..