Girls who like horrors a turn of?

When I was with my ex he told me it was wired how much I love horrors. I have a habbit of laughing when people got stabed in the eye. Is it a turn of? Does it make me less girly? Do guys not like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d a girl who can watch a horror flick with me is pretty fucking awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• i love horror movies ugh hahaha i like to see how people freak out for nothing while i'm just enjoying it in a funny thrilling way haha... but well not alone coz it's scary lol and i would need someone to sleep with me... or a teddy bear haahahah X'D ♥ :3 i think some guys like it, it's like girls who're good at video games some guys think it's hot or so, so let's just keep enjoying it muahha

• I love them I watched one with my sister she was crying because she got that sceared I almost wet my self out of laughter

• that's so great haahhaah i'd love to watch it with you lol, like a hole night of this and eating chips and ordering fast food lol... don't judge me i need friends ahhaahh X'D ♥

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't fuckin matter.. just put ur head on his chest or shoulder... thats enough for u to be girly.

• I love a woman who will watch a horror flick with me! its a turn on to me, bc she is usually open to more things

• I think i might find the total lack of empathy a little odd.

• """"""" I have a habbit of laughing when people got stabed in the eye."""""""

OMG...

• Is that bad?

• I know I am not but I don't want guys to get put of me

• Dont worry I think its cool. I love horror movies too

• Let's watch a creepy one together!

What Girls Said 4

• It just depends on the guy. If he's also a horror buff he'll love it, but if he's more squeamish there's a chance that he won't find it attractive. I laughed when a little girl was being choked by her possessed mother and my guy thought it was amazing xD

• Lol, I love horror films. It's a turn off? I guess because it makes us seem kind of creepy. Either way, I'm gonna still laugh my head off at that stuff. I'm already weird anyway with other stuff. If you're dating me, you'll already know that, haha.

• Why on earth do you give a shit what guys like?

• Because I don't want to always be alone

• So you're gonna change in order to get a pussy of a guy who can't handle you enjoying horror movies?

• I love horrors too. I think most guys would see it as a bonus.