Is there any hope for progress?

I've been dating this guy for 3 months. He separated from his wife they don't live together anymore. I think I may have fallen for him just in a different way. I have feelings for him but he doesn't make me feel clingy or insecure like my ex. I feel at ease when I'm with him like I can trust him. I get anything is possible with this situation. Which is why I'm prepared for anything. I like him a lot we spent Easter together, and his birthday. I feel like I shouldn't take him seriously because of his unfinished relationship. But he makes me happy and is always there for me. He's 20 years older than me. I met him after a really bad break up. He gives me hope I don't want to leave him just yet. I feel anything can happen between us. Does this sound bad?

What Guys Said 3

• no it doesn't sound bad at all. but depending on what went wrong in the lat relationship he might be ready for another relationship for a wile. i wouldn't give up on him yet but i would try to help him in any way you can to ye an move onto try to find happiness.

• well since he's 20 years older than you maybe he see's you as just a friend and nothing more than that.

• I wouldn't get too invested until he actual leaves his wife. In the end his loyalty will most likely fall to her.

What Girls Said 0