Would you ever be with someone who had 50+ partners but was great in every other aspect?

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, absolutely.

The way I see it, if a girl with the experience count of 50 give me a compliment, then that just means that her opinion is statistically significant.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I would. People would be surprised just how many partners someone has, I know many many many people including myself that the count is that high and it's not a big deal to anyone I know. The only complaining I see about it is on here

What Guys Said 21

• Would you? Do you think you would be able to live the rest of your life with the same person?
    If all I wanted with you was a fling, then I would have no problem. But what if I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. Could you do it? Would you break up after 6 months and seek #52 ?
    If you can't do that, why should anyone be interested in you for something other than a fling?

• I fail to see why the Number is relevant.

• It is highly unlikely that I would meet a girl with that high of a number that would be perfect in every other aspect.

• only 1 girl in the world who can pull that off with me

• @This_is_my_username If this is true about me, will you call off our wedding?

• it's the past, it doesn't matter to me as long as she's clean and loyal in relationships. especially if everything else is great about her

• No. I'd risk being number 51 out of a long line of 1 to infinity.

• sure , she sounds "experienced"
    serious answer , time is moving forward not backward , so why bother ; p

• My SO was way over 50 and instead of getting the bonus of experience. I got the been there done that kinda thing so that's just one negative not everybody will think about.

• Nope.

• Yeah, I don't judge based on someone's past, we ALL have one.

• Oh but the people on here are so "pure" and live in a bubble thinking that anyone with a Count higher than three partners is considered a major crime 😂

• @Kris85 I know, it's dumb, lol.

• yea.. i guess i would. but just for fun and no string attached sex. not for relationships.

• I don't think I could.

• I am 1 to 1 man

• Sounds like a slut to me, a dirty awesome slut :)

• I am not slut-shaming you... slut. :P

• Yup, the sluttiest virgin ever.

• Hhi... i love you.

• Not I wouldn't be with them.. Don't wanna marry a slut

• Women like sex. So long as they're being loyal whilst in a relationship then that's great. I mean it means after fucking 50 people, they want to be with you. You are better than 50 other people.

Read this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26543-every-women-is-slutty-unveil-the-inner-dirty-girl-within

• I'd admire someone wid 50 partners... I'd call her successful...

• No chance in hell. She clearly has issues, and she's not going to be able to settle down without cheating.

• Course. Why does # matter.

What Girls Said 12

• It's possible, but unlikely. I want to be with someone who sees sex the way I do, and someone who sees sex the way I do simply isn't going to have 50+ partners. That said, if they had changed a lot as a person and they no longer treated sex that way, and hadn't for quite some time, then I could let the past be the past.

• No that would be a deal-breaker for me.

• Maybe. I would evaluate the situation on a case by case basis.

• C. Maybe.

But if a guy my age had already been with 50 women, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he won't be great if EVERY other aspect.

However... I'll go with maybe just in case I'm wrong about that 😎

• i don't judge people by that.

• I dunno. I'm pretty sure people's past is sort of important, so why shouldn't it factor in?

Would you date a former felon?

• @m_a_x actually you never know. my mother was recently sexually attacked by such a man. i was convicted of a felony when i was 15 when a girl i thought was a friend framed me in a setup.

• Remind me not to date you then lol

Sorry about what happened to your mom

• I'm pretty sure I am but we don't talk about numbers. And he is great in every aspect.

• No. Playboys love play girls.

• No thanks... so not for me. Even if I liked him a lot.

• Doubt it.

• I'm honestly not sure.

• Yes, after they did an STD-test. Although Id ask that from anyone new including guys who claim to be virgins, it would become a bit more urgent when they already had several partners.

• I'm looking for #51 😂😂