I'm falling in love with a Mormon missionary. What should I do?

I have no idea what to do. Two months ago I opened my door to two missionaries who have shown me the way to the lord. They have been teaching me for about two maybe three months now, every time I see one of them my heart skips a beat and all I want to do is hug him. I know missionaries are not allowed to form relationships while on a mission, and I know that some of them have very strict rules to go by. I’m considering asking him for his address so that when he goes back to Canada I could write to him? However, the last thing I want to do is humiliate myself and look a fool. I'm not expecting him to feel the same because I know missionaries jobs are to focus on the Lord and to preach Gods scriptures. I have tried detaching myself, but it is so difficult. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah just ask for his address or phone number

What Guys Said 6

• Continue to fall in love.

• You joined a religion because you fell in love with someone who can't love you back? Lol
    They are lucky, they never would have even stepped on my porch.

• Like there were never any priests with kids.

• You should be focusing on the Lord. You should pray to the Lord to get rid of your lusts.

• Shall we just talk in personal message. I could show some way to approach him.

• Ohh shit you're creep

What Girls Said 4

• Very good question!
    My older brother recently returned from his mission in South Korea.
    Korean people generally love anything different to them, especially 'white guys' so that plays a big factor in our finding. They are not really allowed approach single females (if they come to the door that is no problem) but we they to be very careful.
    As has already been said, many investigators 'fall in love' with the missionaries. Not to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt you love! your elder. You are just infatuated with him. It happens a lot. You will always have people feeling things for the elders, what do you expect, they are young spiritually beautiful single guys who give you a good feeling every time you visit.

• Tell him how you feel.

• listen to your heart. regret last longer than humiliation

• ahaha maybe you just feel attracted to him but nothing very serious