How does someone with such a bad cheating record, stay with someone so long?

This girl i used to date cheated on both me, and her ex before me multiple times. Terribly. Imagine being with a girl, and you guys made love, and then as soon as your both finished, she goes and tells some other guy that she loves him the same night.

But now she's in a new relationship, with a new guy. They have been together for a while, and i really dont understand how.. Especially with her shitty, cheating record. How does that even work?

Updates:
I've had proof of her saying things believe me from texts and she has also admitted it.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it would depend if she's cheating on her current boyfriend. I wouldn't judge a guy by his past, but I also wouldn't be too sure if I would like to date them if I knew they cheated a lot before. Maybe her boyfriend is cheating on her, who knows! Irregardless, I believe everyone's bad choices eventually catches up to them one way or another!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, people like that can't stay devoted for long, so eventually this woman will cheat on the new guy also.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe they fit together well

0|0
    0|0
  • Either she's changed or he doesn't know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• how do you know she cheated?

0|0
    0|0
    • I've had proof of her saying things believe me from texts and she has also admitted it.