Why do guys like me?

I mean seriously, why? I'm rude, I'm obnoxious at times, I enjoy annoying others, I hate almost everyone, I enjoy scaring other people, I'm creepy as hell, I like to hit things/people, I play ice hockey for a travel team, and I have an obsession with scissors. I fucking terrify people. I'm not that pretty, I have an athletic build, long red hair with ends a pale bluish green, blue eyes and fucking pasty skin. Several of my guy friends have told me that they like me, and I don't get why. I'm an asshole, a fucking five year tried to fight me once (because I told him to stop picking on my teammate). Why the fuck do guys like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of the fact that you're relateable.

Guys love girls who they can relate to, that's one of the reasons why many guys won't mind you burping, swearing, drinking beer or hard liqour, farting, not wearing make-up, not hanging out with that many women, being into cars or sports.

Guys will even adore you for the mere act of liking videogames. (although the gender split is pretty much 50/50, it's still seen as a more masculine thing by some people).

So yeah, my guess is being relateable.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG, I feel the same why. I often question why my boyfriend likes me all the time. I have no idea. I'm fucking crazy as shit and weird and look like a bum most times. I just don't get it.

What Guys Said 18

• You have an athletic build, long red hair, blue eyes, and fair skin, yet you say you are not that pretty? Your description makes you sound very attractive. A lot of guys are going to like that type. Which is likely why guys put up with you if your personality really is as bad as you say. It may also be that much like your looks, you are too hard on your personality as well.

• Maybe you're good looking.

• Either you are good looking and they don't care of your attitude/behavior or they actually like that attitude/behavior. Go figure why. They are assholes too, I guess.

• Reason 1: you have positives which outweigh your negatives, and you're, more attractive than you think.
    Reason 2: the guys are immature and are either horny, desperate or both

• U def do have the shitty personality thay comes with being pretty and tolerated.

For me, I've had the kinds and I m sick of them

U must be pretty

• Because thats the way it is. You don't have to do anything and still get asked out.

• Bitches aren't a attractive to men. Just boys

• Because you're humble and self aware of your flaws maybe

• Because you are straight forward person haha

• Because you are a girl with a pussy.

• Because you are not fake. We want genuine women. Especially with an athletic build. Bonus.

• why do women like us assholes. go figure... .

• I like the way you see the world.

• If i knew you
    I'd like you a lot
    You seem pretty cool

• Douch bags

• I was reading through you text and thinking to myself "Another girl that doesn't seem to know that looks are what draws us guys in" and then you mentioned " I'm not that pretty", so I'm guessing you have massive tits... ;)

• Aww talk about the ideal girl next door! <3

• 🤔 don't you wanna be liked?

What Girls Said 1

• How would i know