Why is she ignoring me?

Was talking to her a few nights ago. We were joking back and forth over text, then midway through, she just stops responding. she's posting on social media etc. She posts something about an event she was going to be cancelled, so I texted her what happened? No response, but the goes into one of the group chats we have, which she never even replies to anything in, and replies to the latest message. So, she saw my message, decided not to read it, posted in a group chat she never uses, WTF, what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so I'm going to be really honest here. I have never ignored my boyfriend like this. But I have done this to friends or other people.
    I don't get why she did the group chat thing if she rarely uses it but anyway. She could either find your conversations with her boring. (I'm guessing everything is amazing when you're meeting in person). This is okay because not everyone is fun on text.

Or (more pessimistically) she might like you less.

There's also the chance she doesn't want to seem clingy.

There's also the chance that you might have ignored her and this is her just getting back at you. (You may have done it unintentionally)

These are the reasons for me having ignored peoples messages.

What Girls Said 3

• That stuff can get confusing maybe text her directly. Like (phone number) lol thats the only thing i personally rely on and pay attention to

• You bore her. Get better texting skills.

• aybe she turned her phone off and was just on a computer

What Guys Said 1

• You bore her dude.. U talk to her all the time.. But u never ask her out.. She assumes u being weak and just waste of time... So she is ignoring u..
    And it confirms to her that u are needy and desperate... Coz u dont wait for her to respond and bombard her with texts...
    Have some self respect and move on dude