Should I leave him or keep him?

My parents hate him... so they told me that they will take me off swim team if I dIdn't stop talking to him and I was scared of that and my mom threatened to move so I broke up with him. I imminently regretted it and wanted him back but he said he needed space and I gave him space... during this space he almost slept with a girl and dated a guy (I dont blame him) . After that I took him back and we were friends with benefits. Meanwhile all my friends hate him and think I shouldn't be with him. I made a deal with him 3 months no touching other girls and ill go out with him (BTW he said he loved me) 3 days later I found out that he kissed a girl during this time. I freaked out and get upset... I cut him of and said I need space and talked dirty to two guys because I wanted to make him feel what I was feeling.. he finds out also freaks out... he accused me of cheating... we have decided to try to get back what we had but something is missing... I feel like one wrong move and we are done. He also said to me that one more time you cheat Im gonna sleep with another girl (I dont want to do that). He also wants to have sex which I dont want rn because im in highschool and too many risks... and his family (cousins) are making fun of him for waiting for me. is it to late to rekindal our relationship or is there still time? if yes what can I do? if not how do I get over him?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I would say away from the guy. It seems like no matter what you do to try and keep him, he's going to cheat. He's did before while you two were on a "break." That's a common excuse to cheat. Don't fall for it or put up with it. He said he loves you probably to get you to stay with him. He feels as no matter what he does, you'll keep giving him chances and taking him back and that he has you wrapped around his finger; you'll let him have that control on you. I don't know, I could be wrong but I'm just going off my own personal experiences and friend's experiences

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I don't mean to be rude, but you're 15, you have your whole life ahead of you to meet and talk to guys, don't let one guy change your thoughts or paths about life. Focus on school, and guys later. Don't let a guy or guys distract you from school work, after all it is highschool and everyone is trying to figure out where they are and people do things to either fit in or just trying to figure themselves out. he isn't worth it.

• Get rid of him, he sounds terrible. Focus on school and friends and extracurricular activities like a normal girl your age.