Can bald guys get girls?

Do girls not care about hair or they just go for personality? I've been thinking of shaving my hair off since my hairline is receding a bit. I want to know if this will affect my chances with girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I lost my hair at your age, give or take. And by lost I mean it turned rather awkward and I decided to get rid of it all. The main difference now to before is that I have to be the one saying Hi to girls before they're interested in me.
    Or go on the dancefloor in a club as opposed to just drinking with the buddies.

I guess reality is that in the vast majority of cases it makes you less attractive but by no means does it make you unattractive. Furthermore if you're not bothered by it (and I know any balding guy would be, losing your hair is pretty harsh) they won't be bothered either.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally prefer personality :)
    Do whatever you feel comfortable!
    If the girl still get along well with you, means she is definitely the one for u!! :D

• If they look sexy bald!

• If theyre cute enough.
    Some bald dudes be hella sexy..

What Guys Said 6

• If all it take for her to be turned off is less hair you aren't loosing anything by not having her in your life. I was 21 when my first wife told me I was thinning noticeably. I've had a bit of play in my day and married now to my second wife for 18 years. So do girls like guys with little to no hair? Some will and some won't. Choose wisely

• Fuck yeah, they can. The bassist in the local heavy metal band is bald and he gets women all the time.

And Pitbull is another one of those follicle-challenged and the ladies just love him.

• Bald guys with money

• I've seen tons of bald guys with women.

• Google Jason Statham. Dude pulls them in.

• I lost a lot of my hair and I'm 22, I still get girls. I may have gotten more with hair but those women aren't worth shit in my eyes anyways