Is this normal?

I am a handsome, rich, athletic, intelligent, young businessman currently taking law. I am religious but modern at the same time. I play video games and want to try extreme sports and travel around the world soon. But... never had a girlfriend. Lots of girls are attracted to me but... I feel I am not yet ready because I am too busy improving myself and my life. And I believe my future girlfriend deserves the best of me, which I believe I am not yet now. I have my own house and I am only have my pet pug with me everyday. I get lonely sometimes but it should not be the reason why I will seek a girl. I am straight and I like girls... well... beautiful girls. But improtant for me is she is a good person. Is it normal I am still single this age? I am 23 and never had a girlfriend. Oh and I have 75000usd monthly profit.

Most Helpful Girl

• the amount of money you make has no bearing on this situation its a bit crass to publish your monthly profit. you will attract the wrong kind of women by doing this. It's more normal these days to be in your position and smart as well.
    find a girl who loves you not what you have good luck.

• Well. No ones knows in real life. Here I am anonymous so. No one will care.

• thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's normal and there is nothing wrong in that. Yes your thinking is also very positive, it's really good that you want to be ready and at your best so that your future girlfriend will find you irresistible.

Keep it up!.

What Girls Said 9

• there's nothing wrong with being rich its probably a bonus however, if you come accross pretty flashy, or extravagante, etc.. You may intimidate the type of girl you're looking for. Are you social? Or pretty reserved? Outgoing? That may have something to do with it aswell. If i were you i wouldn't disclose you financial status off the bat so you dont attract the wrong girls. Well.. im sure you're a good guy. Hell.. you sound like a modern jesus! lol hope you find a keeper good luck🙃

• Just keep doing you and constantly focus on sellf-improvement, which there is always room for. I just got out of a 4.7 year relationship and now I am doing the same thing. My priority is to focus on my relationships with God, myself and my family. But it seems like you're on the right path and you have your shit together early. Maybe you can give me some tips. What do you do to be earning that much at your age cuz I'm trying to get to where you are.

• Oh! And I forgot, but yes it is normal to feel lonely, especially when you have it all and want someone to share it with.

• Good for you. Just wait till your ready to have a girlfriend, and you'll be fine. Sounds normal to me

• yes! it is VERY normal. especially with you! you can't just date anybody! you need someone on your level and as a 23 year old, women your age are typically not at your level. You need someone who can bring something to the table other than amazing sex and good looks. Someone with as much power and influence as you.

• Pretty impressive actually. You do you.

• Nothing wrong with wanting to be the best of you that you can be. You're pretty much earning the right type of women in the end if you keep up the good work. So good job so far. :)

• You do not exist. This is bullshit.

• The great thing about you is that you admit you're not ready for settling down. Not a lot of guys can say that about themselves. Just because you're 23 without a girlfriend doesn't mean you'll never find one. When the timing is right, I'm sure you'll find a good lady! Meanwhile, enjoy yourself and go have fun doing what you like!

• Honestly, it's hard to find the right person, who is as honest and loving, and not a manipulator who would love to live wealthy using u and ur money. All I see nowadays is people caring so much about money... u seem like a good guy, I'd say wait till u find the one who really does love u, and don't tell her ur income at all, u'd be surprised at what kind of girls will kiss up to u and say they love u, without meaning... goodluck sugar😊

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you're single because you're thinking way to highly of yourself and when you do that you're simply ruining your chances with any actual girls...