Guys, are bigger girls attractive?

I'm a bigger girl age 19 and I'm still a virgin. I've never had a real relationship because every guy that's ever talked to me just want pics or sex or both. Am I not attractive enough to actually have a boyfriend? Do all guys like skinny girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends where on the scale of fatness you are.
    You see, there are 6 levels of fatness and they are:
    1. Big
    2. Healthy
    3. Husky
    4. Fluffy
    5. Damn
    And the 6th level: Oh hell no!

So which one are you? If you're a level 1 or 2, a boyfriend shouldn't be too hard to find but above that...

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't matter whether they like it or not. Embrace yourself and your body the way it is, you'll always feel inadequate if you try to look attractive for guys because everyone likes different things.

• Actually it should matter when its to the point of being unhealthy.

• Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because skinny people can be unhealthy as well doesn't absolve clearly obese people from it. It's just bad luck that obesity can't be hidden, but I would and am as critical to a skinny unhealthy person when I know they are unhealthy.

Oh, also it's my very good right to be critical towards that.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 22

• Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder...

Define your terms, what is "big"? Every woman is attractive enough to have a boyfriend. Again, this is determined in various ways.

Why not simply ask a friend to introduce you to a nice man who might find you attractive. Otherwise, just be yourself. I am sure you will run into a suitor. It Always happens when you least expect it.

• No it is not that your not attractive enough it is that you have not found a decent guy who wants a relationship.

• I have no idea what you mean by ''bigger''.. Care to upload a picture of some random person of google images for context?

• no, me and my dick like more petite-toned girls, ya

• What does "big" mean? If it means you are 5'10" HWP, then there are some stunners. I dated a girl who was 5'10" and was a finalist in a national beauty pageant. Yes, she was attractive.

If it means you are fat, then no, it is not attractive.

Guys pretty much all want sex. With who is an individual preference.

• If the guys that are talking to you just want pic, sex or both you're still attractive then. You just haven't found a guy that wants a relationship. But yes, bigger girls can be attractive to. Depends on the guy.

• There is definitely a too big. Curves and a bit of chubbiness is ok for most - but being fat and obese isn't. So it depends on what you define as big.

• no i dont like skinny girls at all, i really like big girls, and dont worry a right guy will like you for who you are.

• No. You just need to keep looking. But you should know that may take time.
    I see beauty in both sides. Smaller and bigger.

• Not to me, there are plenty of guys who like "big girls", though, and in fact, want a big girl. Two guys at work, four from my uni course, the guy next door to me, to give you some examples.

• Every guy wants sex even if he doesn't tell you, jerking off is boring and we've done it thousands of times. Porn Is unrealisitic and nothing compares to the real thing. go have sex soon

• y'kno who i see w/ bigger girls? bigger guys.

are you attracted to bigger guys?

• I don't know about "big," but I certainly am not at all attracted to fat women.

• No, thankfully it can be easily fixed.

• I want to be the taller one... at least

• some are some aren't

• Bigger in height or in body?

• Its all about your personality

• I prefer bigger to be honest... yet I don't like virgins much I'd say...

• i find big girls as very very sexy.

• There's several questions there. Yes, there will be guys that like you for you. Unfortunately some guys see large girls as an easy lay and will assume that they can use you because you'll have lower standards.

• I don't like skinny and I don't like fatties. Anything in between from normal to chubby is fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, as you get older you meet more guys who aren't so shallow and all about sex. Just give it time. There is someone for everyone.

• Depends on the guy.