Should the girl ask the guy out?

I know this is the age old question, should he or she ask the girl out? Here's my story, I met this guy online, he was very quick to ask me out after like 1 day. I agreed to go out with him, the first date didn't go so well, but surprisingly he was still messaging me for another date, I couldn't make it at the time and messaged him back saying another time. He then messaged me the following week and asked me out again, I was available, we went out, it was a little better than the last one, we caught the bus together. A couple weeks later, I went on my third date, we kissed and he admitted he liked me and I told him I liked him too.. I am just wondering now is it wrong for me to ask him out now or should I just leave it be and wait for him to contact me again to show he is interested. I am little shy to ask him again because our contact is sometimes infrequent and if I do choose to, I don't know how to do it again without sounding desperate or clingy. Please provide me with advice, since I'm confused on what to do in this instance?

• The girl should ask the guy out
    60% (3)89% (8)79% (11)Vote
  • The guy should ask the girl out
    40% (2)11% (1)21% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see a complication.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if she wants to do it, she should.
    if he wants to do it, he should.
    i dont see why this is a major issue.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dont ask him out man... Just contact him and say ' hey, i was missing u'
    He will himself ask u out and if he dont.. Then walk away and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it.. ask him out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!