Girls, Have you friend-zoned a 'random guy' you found 'hot' at first sight?

Select from the poll.

• Yes, I found him 'Hot' looking , but I friend-zoned him at first sight because he looked like the quiet/shy type.
    20% (6)
  • No, I have never friend-zoned a guy I found 'Hot' looking at first sight.
    13% (4)
  • Yes, I found him 'Hot' looking, but I friend-zoned him at first sight because he didn't look confident.
    0% (0)
  • No, I friend-zoned guys I find 'Hot' looking, because I don't trust them in dating/sex.
    17% (5)
  • Some other personal opinion. (Please specify).
    50% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• How about the "because he's a random stranger and I'm not into just dating strangers right off the bat" option?

• Thanks :)) But the random dude cannot escape once a girl sees him as a friend only , right?

• Well @apple24 is an awesome friend of mine so.. Yeah😋

• cool !!!

What Girls Said 12

• I've friend zoned tones of guys I thought were hot because I just wasn't interested. I can find people attracted and not want to be with them

• Thanks :) What makes you decide whether you want to friend-zone him or be sexually interested in him, within the first few minutes of meeting him?

• cool :)) I get it.

• I don't "friendzone" anyone. Either I like you or I don't. I might find someone attractive, but that doesn't mean I'm going to throw all my standards away and not care whether we are compatible and get along or not. If I don't choose to pursue a guy, it's because something about them would not be a good fit for me. Not because I'm "friendzoning" them. Or it may be because I like someone else, so I really don't see anyone else in the way.

• Thanks :) Have you friend-zoned a random 'hot guy' at first sight of meeting him?

• Correct

• That's cool :))

• I can find someone good looking without being attracted to them.

Secondly, you are far too old to believe in the friend zone myth. If you never tell someone how you feel, how are they supposed to know? Mind reading isn't real.

• Thanks :) Yeah, I guess you are right !!

• Just to clarify, are you asking if I found a guy "hot" at first site AND friend zoned him at first site?

Or have I found a guy "hot" at first site and later friend zoned him?

• Thanks :) I mean, have you found a guy "hot" at first sight AND friend zoned him at first sight?

• Because there was something about him that she didn't like. A gut feeling that something was off or he said something that made her think badly of him

• Fair enough :) Thank u !!

• I just ignore them!

• Thanks :) Why is that?

• That's cool !! I definitely don't mind an average hottie with brains of a wise old-man. You sound smexy !! But consider sex is supposed to be fun !! I don't personally consider it, unless it is with someone somewhat compatible. You seem to have true potential !!

• Sorry if I was over the top with my comments !! But you are cool and intelligent !!

• Those are the types I know tonnes of other girls will like, so what's the point in having a crush? Id think i may as well be friends with him because that's a better base for getting to know eachother, and he'd be friends with lots of other girls as well, so... it would never get too friendly. That's just how it is with hot guys. They pretend they like a particular girl when it's all lies. 99.9% of the time

• Thanks :) So if you approach a random good-looking guy, you only want to be friends or have sex and date him or nothing?

• Why thank you

• I like the previous comment you made. It's something to think about. That's why !!

• I've friend zoned hot guys because
    1) I have a boyfriend
    2) he was hot and had a fun personality.

• Thanks :) Why would you friend-zone a 'hot guy' if he had a fun personality?

• Thanks again. We need more faithful girls like you in this world. Peace sister :))

• ☮❤️😊

• Nope. I haven't friendzoned anyone.

• Yeah. But I only START OFF as just friends, and then slowly start to date them once I get to know them better.

• Thanks :) Do you approach a random good-looking guy just to be friends or have sex and date him?

• Pretty much. And so far... Works everytime.

• how long would you be friends with the guy usually, before you switch it towards a romantic relationship?

• Because he wasn't who I was looking for I friendzoned him. I saw him as a friend and nothing more, hot or not

• Thanks :) Was it because of his looks, vibes or personality at first sight, that instantly turned you off?

• so want to go out on a date?

• Just kidding !!

• I found him attractive but I wasn't just... attracted to him, hope this makes sense to you.

• Thanks :) Did you friend-zone him at the first instant of talking?

• It's completely normal indication of flight and fight response. With today's cold cruel world, it ain't easy to trust anybody ;)

• Hi again. Hope you are fine. I just wanted to ask you a question please.

You were saying that you had no sexual chemistry with the guy you talked to, on the 7 hour bus trip.

So my question is how long did it take for you to figure out since the start of the conversation, that there was no chemistry at all?

• I have "friend zoned" hot guys when we just weren't compatible. Meatheads & bros often fall in this category for me, as well as rednecks (I'm from a rural area).

Also guys who were friends with my boyfriend or crush.

• Even if I'm just going for a more casual thing, I prefer a guy I can get along with and find intelligent/interesting.

• I don't think so - except for the reasons I could think of above (those were from experience) or if he was friends with my ex or crush.

• o. k. Why would you approach a random good-looking guy and start talking to him like a close-friend from the beginning? What do you think of him?