Girl reserved on date. Now initiating texting and asking questions?

So, there's this girl who I met at a dance. We've been chatting for 1-2 weeks, and went on our first date today. We chatted a lot, but she didn't show much interest in hugging or kissing.. she'd briefly hug then pull away. I tried to set up a future date at the end of the date. She was like "i'll see you at the next dance".
I took it she's not interested and pretty much forgot about her. This evening, she started texting me (whereas before, I used to initiate), and tried to keep the conversation going and kept asking questions. Why is that? What does it mean?
I've already made up my mind about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• She most likely likes you but didn't want to rush anything on your date that she wasn't comfortable with. She probably would rather get to know you too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are confusing, aren't they?

What Girls Said 2

• She's into you.

• Maybe she was playing hard to get, and then realized she wasn't getting your attention anymore. Which is why she's the one initiating the conversations now.

What Guys Said 0