Who do you think gets Rejected by the opposite sex more Men or Women?

Just wondering one way or the other.

• Men
    79% (19)91% (29)86% (48)Vote
  • Women
    21% (5)9% (3)14% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Men get rejected actively more because they take action more... But many women - especially young ones - consider not being approached as a rejection as well. In a way, guys can choose if they want to risk rejection each outing, but young women often feel that if they aren't noticed, they're rejected by default.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say a mix of both. I'm not the type of person to go out of my way to approach a stranger and try to date them. I gotta be friends first before I would even consider dating someone. But from my experiences i see so many of my friends reject girls for relationships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Men because they complain all the fuckin time! such babies! lol! Come on you don't see girl on gag complaining as much haha maybe!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh look pot calling the kettle black. I've seen you bitch and complain about being single to and how men find you unattractive. You women want to be treated like equals but when it comes to dating its oh he's the guy he should make the first move see the irony there? Maybe us guys wouldn't complain all the fucking time if you women did some of the asking yourselves but that's probably to hard.

• Show All
    • Women would complain just as much too, if not more if men were as shallow as women.

• @MyUsernameRules Its not a gender war! Its personality trait... that each person carries. when I say men I mean gag guys! hahaha!

• Considering guys are generally the askers, men are most likely to get rejected I would think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with men on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men, because they ask a lot more

1|0
    0|0
  • Men because most women still wait for the guy to ask them out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Men overall, even attractive men get knocked back because women think they're just messing around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men, and it's not even close! Generally, women are the ones with the final say!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely men. I feel like men more often approach women than women approach men too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't really ask guys out so obviously guys get rejected more.

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly men

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question.

0|0
    0|0