At what age should a virgin accept that he should just walk away from attempting relationships and live his life alone?

• Over thirty
  • Over forty
  • Over fifty
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• If he really doesn't want a relationship then he should be done when ever he realizes it. If he does want one then never. Join some groups in your area, get some new hobbies you can do in a group... enlarge the group of people you see on a weekly basis.

• I want a relationship, but I've avoided intimacy all my life because of my penis size.

• There are endless accounts on the internet of men being humiliated and rejected for having small penises.

• If you go in acting like it is a big deal then she will too. If your comfortable, she will be too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not believe that there is a set age that can be applied to everyone. Each person has their own story, values and priorities.
    I walked away from women not long after I turned 30. Not because I was a virgin, but because, after almost two decades of being rejected 99 out of 100 times by girls, who later threw themselves crotch first at players and sociopathic bad boys, I came to the conclusion that I was wasting my time.
    Demonstrated female group preference was for players and scumbags, because the girls found them to be 'exciting' and 'fun'. I was neither of those things. I was clean cut (army reserve), building a career in the media (TV and radio presenter and print journalist) and a dedicated student of karate. All that gave me a strong moral centre and traditional values.
    All that I really wanted was one special girl to love and care for. That was absolutely not what the girls wanted.
    So, I applied two of the principles of military tactics that I learned at staff college: fight only the battles that you can win; and do not reinforce defeat.
    I withdrew from what was self-evidently a hopeless cause and went my own way.
    Later, women who when they were younger would not have given me the time of day, began to make their interest plain in ways that would astonish younger men.
    I was no longer interested. Too much pain, too much angst, too much resentment for me to be receptive to their advances.
    Women in the 40+ range (sometimes younger) still make moves on me wherever I go, but I am simply not interested.
    When a woman slides up beside me at a buffet table, presses her breasts against my arm and begins to talk to me, then asks me for my mobile telephone number and email address, what I see is a former carousel rider who has hit the wall, lost her ticket to ride and is looking for a retirement plan. This happened to me just last Saturday and it was far from the first time.
    She can go back to the bad boy made her tingle in her panties when she was 20 and I would not have been 'fun' enough. She will find him in a trailer park, or welfare housing. They deserve each other.

• My fiancĂ©e was a wonderful, devout woman, but in order to marry her, I would have had to give up too much of who I am intellectually and artistically to fit in with her traditional Catholic beliefs.

What Girls Said 8

• Absolutely don't give up. No one should live life alone <3

• I will. I don't want a partner in life. The thought of being together forever with someone is a big fear of mine

• Your optimistic words actually reached this dense piece of shit. I've been getting women around me expressing interest in me lately and I'm not used to it because Im usually in my own head thinking about video games, hanging with the guys and getting fucked up. And it's always women older than me. Maybe I should just stop hiding my interest in my crush too. She has shown signs she's attracted to me and my signs have leaked out when I didn't want them to.

• @fueledbythc well there you go then! You know what to do ;)

• seriously where do I find men like you, your just not looking in the right places, try middle eastern and some Africans, because people their are usually religious and you are considered a "pure" man literally ,😂 difference in culture is soo funny, your there saying things like I give up where as, women are looking for men like you, it gives them bragging rights cause they can say things like "he saved himself for me" and be envied by everyone.

• Unfortunately, I'm not very religious. I tried, but I couldn't reconcile faith with science. That, and I'm an artist, and I can't date someone again who considers the human body to be taboo.

• that's okay were all different, don't give I'm sure the right person will come eventually.

• Never. Everybody was a virgin at someone point.

• never, because giving up should never be an option

• never give up and never give in

• What if that virgin also had a small penis?

• Don't be stuck on size be confident in your self and you will find others will have confidence in you to. if your penis size really bothers you learn hoe to use your tongue

• My gramma and her boyfriend were both married 3 times and say they are the happiest with each other they've ever been. They're met in their 70s. So I don't think it's ever too late or too far gone.

• They are from a different generation.

• Yeah, so imagine how disasterous being married THREE times each was then.

• I'm 20 and I've already accepted it

• Because being 20 and a kissless virgin without being on a date is a clear sign that I'll be alone forever. As an ugly girl I have no hope

• Never too late dude, people find love at 80

What Guys Said 8

• If you make it to 40 without sex then you may as well just forget it. Your best is past you anyway so what's the point.

But if this question is from your heart and you've seriously gotten to 35 without sex even once with a fat girl or something, just hire a prostitute and have some fun for god sake.

• I'd say at around 50.

• Maybe giving up is all you need to do. Stop putting so much emphasis on one part of your life and start improving on the others.

• I think over 60. Or if you are dead.

• 25 is sufficient.

• Lol I gave up at 15. I'm the ultimate flake.

• At age 30, if you have not lost it, then you've accepted the fact that you're most likely going to be very alone

• It is never too late, but first I would get your life into a position where you are happy with your own life. If you are desperate for a woman, the women will smell the desperation on you, and lose attraction. That is why you need to be okay with your life first.

The next part is a little more controversial, but I want you to take it seriously. You need to get rid of the silly idea about only having sex with someone you care about. While I understand that feeling the truth is that only women get to be that picky. If a woman wants to have sex right away before you have a chance to care about her, your options are to either put out, or give up on her.

Women are use to getting sex whenever they want it. Many of them have NEVER been turned down for sex, and if you don't sleep with them they will be insulted. Most women, especially the ones your age, aren't going to wait around for a virgin to work up the nerve to have sex. The only thing worse than moving too fast with a woman, is moving too slow.

You really need to consider that maybe your standards of when to have sex, may be unreasonable, and that could be the reason your relationships don't work out.

• I've only had one relationship that lasted two and a half years. We were waiting for marriage. She was a virgin, too.

• Maybe you need to try a more casual approach to relationships. Let the sex happen earlier, and build on the relationship from there. Even if you wait until marriage, there is still a chance it could end in divorce. If you do that sex won't be the big deal to you that it is now. Instead sex will just be a part of the relationship, and not the end result of the relationship turning into marriage.

I have been in relationships with women that weren't right for me, but I still learned and grew as a person do to those relationships. I think you should just enjoy the company of a woman, and not overthink where the relationship is headed.

Despite what we are a successful marriage is a partnership, and is not based on the type of romantic love we see in movies. Instead marriage should be based on things like respect, compatibility, and trust. Those things can last the test of time. An emotion is a poor bases for a relationship, as emotions come and go.