What is your favorite online dating site and why?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONLINE DATING SITE AND WHY?

There are a ton of dating sites on the internet today. Which ones do you use and why did you choose them?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was single, I had the most luck on OKCupid. It had the nicest people, and their site's questions and profile structure encouraged good profiles so you could really get a feel for someone. I met some really good people through OKC.

I also used PoF, but as I've often said on here before, PoF is like Walmart. You have to search through a lot of freaks to find the other normal people.

Tinder worked out okay, too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have never and would never join a dating site. I don't even know the name of any lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not on a online dating site. Nor will i ever join one. I prefer meeting someone the traditional way. And if that means at he grocery store then at the grocery store!

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okcupid and Plenty of Fish😊 They are free and mostly caters to young people trying to get to know each other. I met my best friend on Okcupid and my boyfriend on pof. They are the only ones i've ever met online so i guess im lucky haha😋

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• none and none. "favorite" online dating site. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Online dating, lol
    Just lol

0|0
    0|0
  • *gasp* none of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. They're a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • None; I don't waste my time with dating sites. If you're a man, dating sites are a bad deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anastasia date lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the expert, shouldn't you tell us?

okcupid seems okish though, it's got kind of interesting people at least compared to the other sites

0|0
    0|0