Good sence of humor?

I'm always hearing that guys like girls with a good sence of humor. What does that even mean? I know that it varies from man to man, but I wanna know what you mean when you say that you want a girl good humor.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that for everybody, a good sense of humor means a combination of enough humor and the same kind of humor as them. Enough means being able to turn situations into jokes and to understand and laugh at other peoples jokes. The same kind, well that's personal. Im into smart sarcastic humor and dirty/controversial jokes. I met a guy once who first seemed funny, but then proceeded to make the exact same kind of pun all day long which was *** annoying.

Having matching humor can be extremely sexy.

What Guys Said 10

• Because having fun and laughing makes for a healthier relationship and makes you happier. I couldnt have a girlfriend who is too serious and is offended easily, it would be a boring relationship.

• A girl who can joke around and is able to tolerate a bit of political incorrectness.
    Because the best damn jokes are almost always alittle bit offensive.

• Pretty much any girl that laughs at my corny ass jokes xD
    Yea, I'm no comedian, but we men try real hard to make our girl laugh/smile. Not saying be cheesy 24/7 but indulging in his ridiculous humor makes him feel way more confident and attracted to you ;)

• A girl who doesn't take herself too seriously more than anything. Nothing is more off putting than a girl who literally cannot laugh at herself.

• .. I think being able to spell is more important...

• haha what did I spell wrong this time? I'm from Sweden ya know, so..

• I thought you Swedish types all had perfect English...
      (sense)

• Yea, and I'm also 13
      (the age is wrong on the site). And no... Not everyone has perfect English up here.

• Not sure, but I don't think guys care about think kind of stuff as much as you would image. Everyone says they want someone with a good sense of humor but I don't know any guy what will consider it a deal breaker or one of their highest things that they are looking for in someone.

• Sumbooty that doesn't take things too seriously and juz for laughs and dont get offended. Sumone who is juz all lovely and smiley at things we say ☺️☺️☺️

• girls dotn have that

• www.dailywritingtips.com/.../

Since you're so young I'd suggest going with 2. Blue or 12. Sophomoric
    That will appeal to lowest common denominator.

Or maybe if someone trips instead of empathizing or ignoring it point and yell "He/She fell down, look at that bitch! HA HA HA" and that will make everyone think you're funny.

• You should have a funny side to make me laugh (why do i say these things and i dont even know what do do myself)

What Girls Said 8

• Well, I had a great sense of humor which means, you can laugh about almost anything and you're not too sensitive. For instance, someone can make a joke at my expense and I can laugh about it instead of going off and pouting about it. Just someone who sees things in a different light and doesn't take everything so seriously in a world that is offended by everything.

• have* not had, lol.

Also having the ability to make THEM laugh. Don't be afraid to poke a little fun.

• I'm going to go with when a guy says a "girl with a sense of humor" what he really means is a girl who he can make laugh or "gets" HIS sense of hunor.

I think guys feel good about themselves when they make their woman laugh (which makes sense, who wouldn't like to know they can make their significant other laugh?). I know for my boyfriend, he has a u I question sense of humor, but I find his jokes funny and it is something he isn't used to so I think it means a lot to him that I get HIS sense of humor.

• It mean, they want a girl that can make em laugh. Its not able trying hard to tell jokes but basically there would be things she does that they find funny and within good humor.

• I imagine the same as when I say I love a man with a good sense of humor. Someone who can make me laugh.

• I think they just mean someone who can make them laugh when they want/need it. There is nothing like someone who can make tears come down your face for a good reason.

• Here's some humor...
    What was Luke Skywalkers past life name?
    Luke ground runner

• Not being a stuck up bitch pretty much.

• they want someone who can laugh and make others laugh