Will I be single forever?

Hello! I'm going to be 24 years old this year. I'm petite, only 4'9" tall. I start to worry that I will be single forever because no guy (in real life) put interest in me. The fact, when I joined dating site or penpals site, some guys have interest in me. But it makes me a bit worry. I'm afraid that I'm just photogenic so they see me as attractive girl. What if they meet me in real life? I never edit my photo so that I will look different from the picture. But really, I just wonder why it's different from online and real life? People around my age started to get married. I feel uneasy about this. This sounds desperate, doesn't it? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you're fine. My sister turns 29 next week and she's still not married and all her best friends are married and having kids already. She has a boyfriend, she's taking her time and living her life. Have you tried to meet any of these guys you meet online? For a date or something? If you want to be more than just a pretty face to them, then prove it to them! Let your personality shine through. It's not just different from the internet world to real world. Just be yourself and the right guy will see you for YOU and love every bit of you :)

• I don't want to married soon. I just feel like I'm not attractive at all because no guy around me put interest in me. I'm 23, never dated anyone.
      I never meet them. In fact, I can't open my heart for them because I just can't get why the hell they find me attractive, because in real life no one see me so. So I'm afraid that they will hurt me someday. Plus they live far away. I never take it seriously.

Sorry my English isn't really good.

• You're very welcome! Good luck, beautiful!

• It's very kind of you 😊

What Guys Said 9

• trust me you're gonna be fine standing at 4'9. i say this honestly, if you're hot, it won't matter. fuck, you don't even have to be hot, if you're pretty or slightly above average, it won't matter.

• The fact I'm not hot. I'm not even pretty 😄

• you'd be surprised how many attractive people don't even realize they're attractive. society fucks people up in the head real good.

• Thank you. Such a heart warming comment! 😊

• I think you'll find someone some day. Where there's a will, there's a way.

• It does sound desperate. It also sounds like you haven't figured out what kind of guy likes the kind of girl you are.

Your height will be limiting, a lot of guys have a soft lower limit around 4'11" to 5'1". If you have found that problem too, look for guys 5'6" or less.

• @pinkcoat everything has time when is the time is right u will find someone who loves for who are and treats u well but we all make mistakes and we learn lesson from it the problem with online is u can't be 100% certain with people they hide behind their "technology" if u really like someone u meet them outside not behind phones, laptops etc. there is no rushing for getting married :)

• I don't want to get married soon. I'm feeling uneasy because people around my age start talking about relationship, marriage whenever we meet. They ask the same question again and again, do you have boyfriend? Are you going to be single forever? Someting like that.

• yes you'll gonna be alone forever... unless you do something more like sitting arround on dating sites...

• yes lol

• You're a girl, and girls have a much easier time finding a relationship than guys. So don't worry

• Don't worry everyone has their mates

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0