Girls, when is the right time to cuddle?

So there is this girl I like. It seems that she likes me too because she allows me to be near her and we have spent time together. We met twice. But on Saturday I plan to go movie with her. I want to cuddle. Should I do it?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• just put your arms around her and draw her close to you there is no right or wrong time trust your gut feelings if its to soon she will tell you or you could just ask her if she would mind if you put your arms around her

What Girls Said 2

• yes.. always cuddle🙃

• Really? But it's like our first date.

• Its just a movie theater. About half way through your thoughts will drift and you'll probably want to at least have some sort of contact lol

• define cuddle? people have so many meanings for it these days.

• Hmm. like you sit close together. My arms around her. Her head on my shoulder. Sorry I don't know that much. But I think that's cuddle.

• yeah thats true cuddling. ;) sometimes people mean making out and groping, but you are using it correctly.

i think thats sweet, as long as she seems into it.